Feedback on Kioti LB2204?

/ Feedback on Kioti LB2204? #1  

KrisR

I'm looking at a 1988 Kioti LB2204 with 1000hrs for $6k. I've been trying to do a little research on them. If anyone has some feedback on the LB2204 and Kioti in general I would greatly appreciate it. Is there is anything specific I should look for on that tractor or any known problems? It would be used to mow, plow, and general all around work on my 15 acres of property. I'm new to the world of tractors, so thanks for the help in advance.

/ Feedback on Kioti LB2204? #2  
Is that with loader or no loader?
Without loader it sounds a bit high to me, but I don't have much knowledge of the Kioti's resale value.. All I know is the newer versions are an extremely well built unit and the owners are happy. Welcome to TBN

/ Feedback on Kioti LB2204? #4  
Be aware that this model didn't always have powersteering.

KO

/ Feedback on Kioti LB2204?
Thanks. Should I be concerned about the reliability of 15+ yr old tractor, or isn't that an issue?

/ Feedback on Kioti LB2204? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Should I be concerned about the reliability of 15+ yr old tractor, or isn't that an issue? )</font>

Hard to say !
Depends largely on how the tractor was used or abused, and maintained.

/ Feedback on Kioti LB2204? #7  
I agree with what Vince said also if you are worried about the brand etc. Don't be parts are available for even the oldest Kioti. The 2204 is a very close brother to the 2554 also.

KO

/ Feedback on Kioti LB2204?
Thanks again. Another newbie question. Is there some sort of blue book (online?) to check prices.