Kioti DK35

/ Kioti DK35 #1  

ortiesdad

Tractor
Kubota L3800 and International 460 Utility
I'm new to this board...heck, I'm new to owning some acreage and need a tractor. I've read over many posts and have found (or so I believe) that the most economical choice for me would be the DK 35. I'm in western PA and would like to know if anyone has ideas of pricing and any other general information would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on adding a backhoe, front loader and a finish mower...not sure of the models so any input is also appreciated on these as well.

Thank you!!

/ Kioti DK35 #2  
You need to talk to Vince. He has the DK35 with loader and hoe. I believe he is in your area too! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

As soon as he sees this, I'm sure he will reply.

RedDog

/ Kioti DK35 #3  
I amnot certain about prices in your area, but I know where I bought my CK30, there was a very small price difference (maybe $1,500 I think), between dk35 and dk45 and it seemed to me that spec wise it was well worth the difference in price (financed for 3 years = less than $50 month difference).

/ Kioti DK35 #4  
I have a friend with the DK-35 and I have a DK-40.
We both like our tractors.
The reason he went with the DK-35 over the 40 is he needs to put chains on for snowplowing.

I can't get chains on the DK-40. The tires are higher and to close to the fenders, the chains would hit.

Dave in NH

/ Kioti DK35 #5  
Keep away from the 1450 loader. It is weak in the roll back dept. bcs

/ Kioti DK35 #6  
You didn't mention how much acreage you are working on.
It may help us on recommending a tractor size, and if a DK 35 would be a good fit for you..
I paid just under $17,000 for a DK 35 with KL 1450 loader, skid steer style quick attach, heavy duty bucket, R-4's, grill guard and 1 set of rear remotes.
This was for a 2001 model several years ago so I can't help much with current pricing in our area ( there have been a couple price increases since my purchase).
I'm sure my dealer would be more than happy to give you a quote. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I can private message all that information to you if your interested.

/ Kioti DK35 #7  
I just got quotes today from a dealer north of Detroit. Too bad it's 440 miles from where I live!

CK30 w/LK130 $15,000.
DK35 w/Rhino 2409 FEL $16,800.
DK45 w/Rhino 2409 FEL $18,500.

/ Kioti DK35
Thank you fellas....I had the opportunity today to talk with Pete Roman in Ohio about the DK 35. Pete was very informative and has quoted me a price under $20K for the tractor, agricultural tires, 72" med-grade plow, quick attach plate and 60" bucket, 72" finish mower. All of this and it even includes the delivery to Pittsburgh, PA. I forgot to mention to Pete that I'm also in need of a backhoe. I looked at a Kubota L3430 and found it to be quite 'pricey'.

Sooo...thanks to all of you guys for the input and hopefully I'll be purchasing a nice, new Christmas present in a few weeks.

Dave
52 acres and tractorless

/ Kioti DK35 #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Keep away from the 1450 loader. It is weak in the roll back dept. )</font>

Bernard,
Did you ever move the bucket pins up a few inches ?
I think changing my linkage and moving the buckets pins up 3 inches helped. My roll back power seemed much better this year.

Attachments

• 528197-bucket4.jpg
    528197-bucket4.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 226
   / Kioti DK35 #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( .I had the opportunity today to talk with Pete Roman in Ohio about the DK 35. )</font>

I bought my DK 35 from Pete.
My neigbor got his FarmTrac 360 from Pete. 80 miles away and we both got free delivery.
My tractors setup was nicely done, and it was a waxed up real nice when delivered.
The local dealers in my area's prices s***.