dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader?

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #1  

gunner

I ve gotten qoutes from 3 different dealers for theDK45 one of them had the kioti loader and darnit I can't remeber the model it is the one that they always put on the 45 2nd priced me the 45 w/a rhino loader they siad that it was heavier built /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif im not sure about that ,but these two dealers were the same price the 3rd priced me the 45 with a koyker loader w/ag tires for about 1600.00 less than the others any one ever used the koyker loader or know any comparisons to the others?

gunner

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #2  
As I posted on your other thread, I don't think the Koyker is quite the loader that Woods and even the current Kioti loaders. The Rhino is a good loader and probably better built than the Koyker. They used to make the Kioti loaders and are superior to the current builder in my opinion. That said, a lot of people are using Koyker loaders because sometimes they are the only ones making a loader for the gray market tractors like Yanmar, Mitsubishi, Hinomoto etc.
I've used my KL120 Kioti loader and it's pretty good. I've also used Woods loaders on some other Kioti models and they are excellent and tough. DK35Vince, I believe, is using a Rhino loader and loves it. John

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( DK35Vince, I believe, is using a Rhino loader and loves it. John )</font>

Close John,
But I am using a Rhino backhoe (that I have been very happy with).
My loader is a Kioti 1450. I have been pleased with its performance since I changed the bucket linkage a little and moved the bucket pins farther apart.

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #4  
Regardless of tractor brand, when buying a new machine with a warrenty, I think it is best to buy the loader from the tractor manufacturer. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with the machine, loader mounts, etc, there is no question as to who will stand behind it. If the loader is from a 3rd party supplier and a mount breaks, who is to blame? If the loader is slow, is it because the hydraulics are mismatched? ETC. Just something to think about.

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #5  
Gunner ,
I have the DK45 with a 1590 Kioti loader on it . It is a great tractor . The roll back on the bucket needs to be a bit more ,but it can be corrected . I would also love faster hydraulic's on the bucket ,but again it is very strong . I have 75 hours on mine and overall I am happy with it . I really can not comment on the other brands as I have no time on them . Go play with them all . By the way , I got the HD bucket on mine and I am glad I did .
Big Al

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Regardless of tractor brand, when buying a new machine with a warrenty, I think it is best to buy the loader from the tractor manufacturer. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with the machine, loader mounts, etc, there is no question as to who will stand behind it. )</font>
A very valid point Bob. I suppose it wouldn't be a surprise if the tractor MFG didn't warranty any damage done by an aftermarket loader. John

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #7  
When I bought my Dk 35, the dealer offered a Kioti or Hardy front loader.
But Kioti's low interest financing only applied to the Kioti loader.

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader?
Thanks for the info ,so far you guys have been alot of help .The koyker brand loader I havent gave alot of thought about ,but you are right if it did break im not sure where you would be able to get it replaced at .
decisions /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
gunner

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #9  
Gunner there is a lot of good points mentioned above. I have a Lk3054 with a koyker 155 loader and a KB75 backhoe. All bought new and togther. I can tell you that Koyker builds a quality product and it is built strong. My only advice would be check out the spec sheets for your self. With the LK3054 tractor the Koyker has a much better lift capacity and a better mounting system to the tractor than the oem set up. As far as warranty the tractor is used for a commercial landscaping business and the only warranty item I've had was a leaking internal seal on the backhoe. I called my dealer to get the seal replaced asap and Koyker priority shipped a new cylinder to my door with prepaid return shipping for the old one. All to minimize my down time. Koyker has proven them selves to me on warranty. The loader and tractor haven't needed any warranty work.

Dave

/ dk45 w/kioti loader or koyker loader? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Koyker has proven them selves to me on warranty. The loader and tractor haven't needed any warranty work.
)</font>
I'm glad to see this post as I have read very little about whether Koyker is all that good or not. As for the mount being better, you mean better than the Kioti mount? I find that to be true with the Woods backhoe subframe mount that I saw my dealer had put on a DK45. The subframe is superior to what Kioti is offering at this time. I think they will need to revisit that MFG and make some changes on their backhoes.
John