Price Check DK45 TLB Price Check Please

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #1  

CajunRider

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45
I found this 2003 DK45 with KL1470 FEL & KB1550 BH. Due to sudden illness by the owner it is in like new condition (18hr). The asking price is 21K. I think the warranty is gone but other than that every thing is new. Is this a good buy? As a frame of reference I think one of us here recently bought a new DK45 TLB with KL1590(bigger FEL) and KB2385(bigger BH) for 24.5K.

Made some correction the back hoe is KB1550 not KB2375 so it is a smaller still BH.

Thanks for your help.

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #2  
I think it's a very fair price. It's, for all practical purposes, a new tractor, and I doubt you'd find it equipped that way for any less anywhere. One thing to make sure of though, is that it has been paid for, or that it will, for sure, be paid for if you buy it.
Chances are the tractor was financed through Agricredit Acceptance LLC, and you should check with them, or have proof from the seller that it has been paid for. John

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #3  
Sounds like a fair price to me. If by chance the tractor is not paid for, you may be able to transfer the loan and take over the payments. Something to think about. Gerard

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #4  
18 hours ? 21K asking ? Wow ! Seems like a great price . I sure can't see you losing money on that one .And if that is the asking price does that mean there is some wiggle room ? By the way , I'm that other guy that bought that 2004 DK45TLB . I don't know all the changes between a 2003 and a 2004 model but Kioti John would be the man to ask . I can not brag enough about my DK45 !!! It is the best tractor I have ever owned .PERIOD! And yes , I have owned many different colors . I got a whole slew of attachments for mine now and it handles everything great .Just make sure you got clear title as mentioned before by another poster .
Big Al

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #5  
The 03 and 04 production models will be exactly the same. Kioti made no changes during this year, other than maybe the color of the shifter knobs and the fender grab handles. Now the 05's will be sporting a new look!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #6  
Jon ,
Are you telling me I paid $3500 more for a new color shifter knob and grab handle ? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Oh Man ! This has been a long day ! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Big Al /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #7  
Sorry Al..... hate to break it to you but the DK45's have been pretty much the same since they came out..... but hey you did get the warranty and should have gotten a hat too!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif now that hat has to be worth something!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Oh and the newer style 04's you don't have to take the side cover off the check the oil! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please
I couldn't come up with all the cash for this tractor. If any one in the SE area is interested PM me, I'll give you the contact to get with the lady who owns the tractor. I know it's a great deal but when you don't have the dough you don't have the dough. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #9  
Wow, sorry to hear that. Guess it just wasn't meant to be. Gerard

/ DK45 TLB Price Check Please #10  
Just for an FYI to anyone else that happens to read this post. The KB2375 and KB1550 are basically the same hoe, very subtle differences. The KB1550 was made in the USA by SMC, the KB2375 is made in Korea and is the current model they are using.

KO