Price Check pricing on the BIG boys...

/ pricing on the BIG boys... #1  

mathey

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC33D
My father-in-law stopped by today ... I had started my CK20, and it was idling in the driveway...I was inside and heard it take off! He was tooling around on it in the driveway... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Now he is a REAL farmer (huge wholesale/retail Christmas tree operation), and every time he sees my "little" CK, he can't believe how nice it is, well built, sturdy...etc... and how affordable they are. He used to be a JD guy, and now is almost strictly NH (TC21's, 25, & 40). He buys and sells alot of equipment, and gets good pricing and service from the dealer he uses.

On to my story, today he asks me to get info and pricing on the DK50c-55c-65c (cab) with R4's and a loader. He has another farm in PA, that if he could take a tractor up there and leave it, it would save alot of time trailering one up and down the pike.

So I need to tell him some ballpark pricing. (Our most local dealer sells at list price only) Can you guys throw me some numbers that I can give to him? I fully understand that the prices are literally all over the map, but I'm just looking for rough figures right now as to what others might have paid. The dealers here can PM me with additional info if you'd like.

Thanks!
Mark

/ pricing on the BIG boys... #2  
Let's just say that you can probably expect to pay from $25,000 to $33,000 for those with loaders. It's just a range, and mileage will vary greatly! John