Is this in the ballpark?

/ Is this in the ballpark? #1  

GeorgeW

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK-45
Have a quote on a DK45, 1590 FEL, KB2385 back hoe, KI09 73" Tiller and a Modern 6ft galvanized box blade for $28,695.

Have enjoyed TBN the last few weeks. It has been more than helpful.

Thanks for your feedback.

George

/ Is this in the ballpark? #2  
I would say that's in the park for sure. I've seen the DK45 with loader and backhoe for between 25,300 to around 26,000. Add the tiller and the mower and I think you're there.

It's a lot of tractor and equipment for the price. Let us know how it goes. John

/ Is this in the ballpark? #3  
In December I paid 26,300 for my tractor with the 1590 an 2385 parts of my package. That price included the quick attach option on the loader and a brush guard.

/ Is this in the ballpark?
Thanks John and Jeff for your replies. I have been looking for about seven months. Had never heard of Kioti until last September. Found a dealer within a reasonable distance and went and looked. I think it was love at first site, but continued looking. There are a lot of good tractors out there and almost every color is available in this area.

Wish I had found TBN earlier in the hunt, but did not run across it until 3 weeks ago. It has been more of a help than all the visits to dealers put together. And most of the dealers have been very helpful. The hours that were spent browsing the various forums helped greatly to focus me on what my needs(wants?) are and make the big decision.

So today I placed the order for the DK-45 etc. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
My pockets are empty /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, but I am anxious to get started.

Delivery maybe this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I look forward to getting to know many of you. I will need a lot of help to learn how to use all this stuff as I have no experience with any of it. Hopefully with time I will be able to give something back.

Let the fun begin.

George

/ Is this in the ballpark? #5  
Congrats George
This is shaping up to be a terrific weekend /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Don't forget, we like pics.

David

/ Is this in the ballpark? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have been looking for about seven months. Had never heard of Kioti until last September. )</font>
Man! That's great. I've been wanting to add a DK45 to my CK20 and will some time in the future. You just won't believe what you'll do with it. I used one again out at my dealer's not long ago and went home slobbering at the mouth!
I want to tell you that I was looking at everything from gray market Yanmars etc. to Kubota, Deere, Mahindra, NH. I had heard of Kioti, but never saw one. I happened across a couple of Kubota gray markets and the man had a Kioti LB1914 he wanted $8,000 for with about 540 hours on it. I liked it, but wanted to find out more about Kioti. I was on my way to a Branson dealer at the time, south of my home. On my way, I happened to see a Kioti dealer. Stopped, saw the CK20HST and other models, and before I knew it, had made the deal. The owner's wife was on her way back with a brand new CK20 in the crate, they put it together the next day. I might add, I didn't pay a whole lot more for the new CK20 than the used 1914. Of course, I bought a loader, backhoe and boxblade as well, so it was more, but sure was less than most every other new tractor in class that I saw. Sorry for the long post, but wanted you to know I understand how you were taken with the quality and offering the DK45 was when you finally saw one. John

/ Is this in the ballpark? #7  
At the risk of sounding redundant, congratulations! I understand how slowly the clock will be ticking until the new toy arrives.

/ Is this in the ballpark? #8  
Been looking at tractors in this size range, where did you purchase yours? I am located in sw Louisiana. Will probably buy in East TX since no sales tax. Thanks

/ Is this in the ballpark?
Hi dlm,

I got my tractor at Southern Tractor in Lufkin, Tx. There no. is 936-632-5222. You will probably talk to Linda or Mark. I have been very pleased with everyone that I have met or talked to at Southern Tractor.

Will have had my tractor 2 weeks tomorrow. Logged 20 hours the first week mostly BH work. Never ran a BH before or a FEL. There have definitely been some America Funniest Video moments. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Put the tiller on last Saturday and tilled up new ground with it. Very nice. Hope to finish tilling tomorrow so can put BH back on to dig some more stumps.

Hope you find TBN as helpful as I did. It is a great resource tool.

George