CK30S...Maybe

/ CK30S...Maybe #1  

pnwbear

Howdy,

New to this site but not to tractors.

I'm purchasing a CK30 shuttle with the loader and 2375 hoe. I've got a quote of $20,000 (in the pacific northwest).

Only problem is my dealer didn't have one in stock. He says there isn't one warehoused on the west coast . So, I'm waiting impatiently for the boat to arrive. Anyone know how often these ships come in?

Guess the good news is that the Kioti's seem to be selling well.

/ CK30S...Maybe #2  
They are selling well, but Kioti doesn't order enough at a time. I'm not sure they have changed their ordering habits since the first CK 25/30s when they only had X amount of each model. The writing is on TBN, and in their sales figures, but I'm not sure they get it. You may have to wait until April. John
EDIT: The price is too high unless everything around there is so high due to freight. J

/ CK30S...Maybe #3  
The price sounds OK to me. I don't think I would do any better in my area..

/ CK30S...Maybe #4  
I agree with John.

Price does seem high to me.

RedDog

/ CK30S...Maybe #5  
I don't know so I'm neutral /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Gerard

/ CK30S...Maybe #6  
Exact same combo I am looking at same price in Western NY but they only have hst models

/ CK30S...Maybe #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Exact same combo I am looking at same price in Western NY but they only have hst models )</font>
So, the poster's price is about $800 too high! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John

/ CK30S...Maybe #8  
Just curious what dealer are you working with in the NW? I purchased my CK20HST before the prices went up and I seem to think this was close to what I was looking at for a price for the CK30 with a few other options. I didn't see the state you were listed in so I am kind of curious if you were working with the same dealer I was going through or not.

/ CK30S...Maybe
Well, I'm from Washington but was trying to buy from the guy in Oregon. Since there is only one dealer in WA, one in OR, and one in ID that pretty well narrows it down.

I am ending up getting one from the dealer in Washington who has one in stock. This one with loader, industrials, and hoe is 19,200 + WA state's fairly hefty sales tax. The base though gets it down where some of you guys seem to think it should be. The other thing to remember here is that the price of steel has been escalating very fast. This tractor has been in the dealer's inventory for awhile...the one from the Oregon dealer would have been coming straight off the boat. My guess is that accounts for at least a bit of the difference. The Oregon dealer was great to work with by the way...he just didn't have any inventory of what I wanted.

/ CK30S...Maybe #10  
The Oregon dealer wasn't fully setup when I got my tractor. I got mine from the guy in Washington also. I was wondering because I personally wanted to know how the guy was to deal with in Oregon.
I do know also the guy in Washington gets his shipments in from Cali at least that is what he stated to me at one point in time.