BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
This is a memo that reads "The new sloped front design and added standard features of the DK45S and the DK65S resulted in the necessity to raise the list price of these machines"
I guess it is not all that bad especially when you see and drive this new MONSTAR

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #2  
A new memo just came out and the real reason why the price went up is because I want to buy one /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif: Just my luck

The idaho Kid

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ....resulted in the necessity to raise the list price of these machines")</font>

How much?

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #4  
The list price went up over $1800 for the DK65s cab and over $600 for the 45s

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The list price went up over $1800 for the DK65s cab and over $600 for the 45s )</font>
After having tried out the new DK65S I'd say it's worth a good bit more than the older one. The changes are awesome, especially the new Perkins engine. It's a nice improvement. Not to mention the cab, tilting steering column and some other really nice changes, it's a step above an already great tractor.
I saw the prototype DK45S last year. If the changes the dealers recommended are on the finished product, it will be well worth the extra $600. That's the one I want! Well, I want them all, but I'll settle for the DK45S. John

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The list price went up over $1800 for the DK65s cab and over $600 for the 45s )</font>

Thanks.

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #7  
Just closed a sale on a DK 65 S / cab / loader today...

The gentleman was "commenting" about the high price of machenery...
I showed him the fax about the price increase that he just beat.
He stopped his "comments"....

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #8  

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifWho ever pays list price? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #9  
good point. no one pays list price, however the machines did go up.

wate a minute now, I pay list price for fuel, electricty, and I have never attempted to haggle the price for a store bought meal, or fishin worms, shot shells, clothes, .....

/ BAD NEWS for the new DK45S & DK65S #10  
List transfered down through to the bottom line. $1800 anyway you look at it adds a good little amount to the price.

KO