Dealer kioti dealer service and repairs

/ kioti dealer service and repairs #1  

shawnrogan

Tractor
Kioti CK30
Can a Kioti dealer refuse to work on a tractor because you didn't buy from him. I thought I read a thread recently that stated that they could jeapordize their dealer status if they refused service on this basis. Personally, I believe it was a "scare" tactic to try to close a deal. No thanks, left a poor impression on me and his price was not great. Any thoughts?
Shawn

/ kioti dealer service and repairs #2  
I'd call and ask KIOTI directly.

/ kioti dealer service and repairs #3  
From Kioti's website (www.kioti.com):

<font color="blue">Warranty Program

KIOTI is proud to offer a comprehensive warranty program to the buyer of any new KIOTI compact tractor, attachment, implement or part purchased from an authorized dealer. KIOTI will repair or replace, at its option, any part covered under warranty that is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period. Warranty repairs must be obtained at an authorized KIOTI dealership and require proof of purchase.
</font>
Don

/ kioti dealer service and repairs #4  
When I purchased my CK30, my dealer told me that after I moved and wanted to establish a relationship with a closer dealer, he would provide the new dealer all the warranty info.

/ kioti dealer service and repairs #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Can a Kioti dealer refuse to work on a tractor because you didn't buy from him. )</font>
Yes, he can refuse, but he'll be in trouble with corporate if he does. Bad business, that, and you should report this to customer_service@kiotitractor.com
John