Tractor
    Kioti CK30

Default kioti dealer service and repairs

Can a Kioti dealer refuse to work on a tractor because you didn't buy from him. I thought I read a thread recently that stated that they could jeapordize their dealer status if they refused service on this basis. Personally, I believe it was a "scare" tactic to try to close a deal. No thanks, left a poor impression on me and his price was not great. Any thoughts?
    Shawn

Tractor
    KIOTI CK20 GEAR.

Default Re: kioti dealer service and repairs

I'd call and ask KIOTI directly.

Tractor
    Shoppin', Formerly Ford 1220, 7106 FEL, 60

From Kioti's website (www.kioti.com):

<font color="blue">Warranty Program

KIOTI is proud to offer a comprehensive warranty program to the buyer of any new KIOTI compact tractor, attachment, implement or part purchased from an authorized dealer. KIOTI will repair or replace, at its option, any part covered under warranty that is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period. Warranty repairs must be obtained at an authorized KIOTI dealership and require proof of purchase.
    </font>
    Don

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

When I purchased my CK30, my dealer told me that after I moved and wanted to establish a relationship with a closer dealer, he would provide the new dealer all the warranty info.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Can a Kioti dealer refuse to work on a tractor because you didn't buy from him. )</font>
    Yes, he can refuse, but he'll be in trouble with corporate if he does. Bad business, that, and you should report this to customer_service@kiotitractor.com
    John