Price Check kioti rode great...how's this pkg. price look?

/ kioti rode great...how's this pkg. price look? #1  

chanimal

kioti rode great...how\'s this pkg. price look?

I found my Kyoti dealer, took a drive on a CK30 HST, and, yes, it was impressive. Especially liked the throttle speed in high gear range. The little guy really moves. HST operated very smoothly. Package price for the tractor w/ags, KL 130 front end loader (60"bucket), 5' shredder, 5'box blade w/rippers (both Land Pride), 18' trailer w/brake axle and ramps...$18,300 plus tax. Kubota L 2800 HST w/comparable implements and trailer priced out at about $900 less, and JD 3120 HST quoted at $3,000+ more. For the money, I am thinking the Kioti hands down. Am I right?
Chanimal

/ kioti rode great...how's this pkg. price look? #2  
Re: kioti rode great...how\'s this pkg. price look?

Love the CK30. Did you drive the Kubota L2800 and L3400?? Didn't you find the loader a bit sluggish on the Kioti...the dealer even reluctantly agreed with me on this? Shawn

/ kioti rode great...how's this pkg. price look? #3  

Thats an excellent price on the Ck30hst with all the other goodies... Here in Ny the best price i found for the ck30hst was 15900 for just the tractor and k130 loader.The Ck30hst is an awesome tractor , as far as the loader goes, i got the woods 1012 loader with mine and its as strong as any 30hp tractors out there.. Youll love the kioti... good luck

/ kioti rode great...how's this pkg. price look? #4  

Bump the rpms up on the Kioti. The loader is slow at idle but most are.
KO

/ kioti rode great...how's this pkg. price look? #5  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Bump the rpms up on the Kioti. The loader is slow at idle but most are.
KO )</font>
Even at rated speed, the loader is slightly slower than some I've used on comparable tractors, but I didn't find it to be greatly slower. Unless one is going to be doing commercial work, or is just in a super hurry, I don't think it would be a problem. It's a good bit faster than my KL120 on the CK20, but then, the flow on the CK30 is much better. John