GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #1  

grnthumb

Tractor
Kioti
Hi to everyone on the Kioti Board & special Thanks to Muhammud & tractorbynet. I found this website over the winter when I became interested in purchasing a tractor to fit my needs for a new house on 4.5 acres in NH. I really wanted a John Deere, but after doing the research, I learned alot about Yanmar, Mitsubishi, and Daedong. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
The CK30 looks sharp, and my kids call it John Deere anyway.
Spec. wise, the Kioti stands up to the rest and offers the best percieved value. I just hope that when it comes to service, I will be a happy camper. I dont plan on beating my dog with it's own leash, but if something does happen, I hope the dealer doesn't punish me without mercy for parts & labor.

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #2  
My first post as everyone can see. I worked at a Jon Deere dealer years ago so I'm very familiar with compacts. Kioti was breaking onto the scene so little was known about them. What I'm finding is there are alot of nice things being said about the Kioti. What dealer did you use in NH as I'm in MA and am very interested in a CK30 FEL/BH

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30
Drew, I used Northwood Power Equipment in Northwood NH. Tom@northwoodpower.com , a fairly large dealership, #1 Massey Ferguson dealer in the east. Although, you may be able to find a dealer a little closer to you. You're on the Cape? I have the TLB package.

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #4  
Congratulations,Grnthumb! I got my CK30 yesterday. Seems like a great tractor,so far.

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #5  
I'd like to welcome all the new members to the forum!
Congratualtions on your purchase. I think you'll find that you won't need to see too much of your dealer for a while. When you do, you'll find that the Kioti parts are WAY less expensive than many other brands. One reason as that Kioti uses many of the same parts between models so they don't have all the extra tooling up to do. With that 50 amp alternator on there, you can start working on extra lighting setups too!
Again, congrats, and I know you'll really love that tractor.
John

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #6  
Hey Thumb, Congrats on the new CK. My CK30 was delivered Thursday. I have done more work in a few hours than I had done in the past 3 months. The loader is great and the HST sytem is very relaxing and easy to operate. I also got the Kioti 72" finish mower and the 72" landscape rake. I researched all the brands and lurked on this board for a few weeks before making the decision. I know it was the right decision. I traded in a Kubota, BTW. Regards, Ace /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #7  
Sounds to me like your Grnthumb turned Orange! Congratulations and welcome to the pack!

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #8  
yeah............expensive Cape Cod. 1st town on the Cape next to the escape, I mean bridge! I'll give your dealer a shot. I don't remember seeing that dealer on the list provided by Kioti. I did spend the dime and spoke to Upper Vally in NH. He gave me a price and was very informative. I'm still 20 days away from actually pulling the trigger so I'm spending the time doing the research. I can tell you that so far, I have have no reason not to buy a Kioti

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30 #9  
I'm looking in NH for the tax free purchase!!!!!!!!!! So yes there are dealers closer but that means more expensive. When it does come time everybody will get their shot. This is a wonderful board..................I lurked on here too for a while so I figured I might as well join in /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ GrnThumb Buys an Orange CK30
Well, it's good to hear from you guys, and thankyou Kioti John for assurances concerning parts & labor.

Good luck to you Drew. I hope you make a good deal on your purchase. I read many posts on this board concerning prices around the states, so when it came time, I kinda knew what was more or less a fair price, but yes, no sales tax here in NH.

My orange tractor turned brown over the weekend when I got too close to the edge of the bog over the weekend. I almost had to send out an SOS to Tractor bynet. Got a tow, okay now. Got pictures, but too bigga bytes.