DK45 S

/ DK45 S #1  

Donnyj

Platinum Member
Tractor
Looking
Anybody know anything about the new DK45 S model? I seen a picture of one today and it looks sharp. The dealer quoted me a good price. Supposed to have one in next week to look at. Dealer told me they are changing over to the new sloped hood design on the DK40 as well. Any info, rumors on facts would be appreciated.

/ DK45 S #2  
What's to tell? The tractor was developed last year, and we saw the prototype in September. It has some modifications such as the sloped hood, I believe a different type of tilting steering wheel, and if they did as the dealers suggested, the joystick has been moved to the right fender instead of on the loader frame. I haven't seen the finished product yet.
The seat was very nice, the platform laid out very well.
It's the one I'm planning on getting in the future. I hope they did all the changes that the dealers said they wanted on it. Even if they didn't, it's an awesome looking piece.
Oh, and it also has double synchronizers on the shuttle shift instead of one as the current model has. John

/ DK45 S
Excellent!! I seen a brochure today and got a qoute that was great as well. Tractor is supposed to be in the dealer sometime this week. They are supposed to call and then I will look and decide. The picture I seen on the brochure looks like the joystick is mounted closer to the seat. Did not see any loader specs though.

/ DK45 S #4  
The only pics I've seen of the DK45S were of the prototype that had the joystick up on the loader arm. That's the one I saw at Kioti. I'm not sure the curved arm loader is ready for it, but I'm checking now to find out.
I can't wait to see the finished product. It's a monster. John

/ DK45 S #5  
We got a fax the other day about the new loaders. Sounds to me like they are ready. Hope to have one in really soon. Not sure if this loader is curved arm or who the maker of it is yet.

/ DK45 S
The dealer I talked to today said the loader was curved shape. No picture though. No specs. He did say the loader was being made in South Korea. Thats all I know. Hopefully find out this week. I received an email from Kioti. The new loader for the tractor is a model # KL451. They said at this time they are assembling loaders at the warehouses to ensure they fit the tractors properly. That message came from a Jackie Proctor

/ DK45 S #7  
I believe the loader is being made by Taesung in S. Korea. I'm hoping that they're doing a better job on these than some of the KMW units which may disappear, I hope. John