CK20HST FEL BH RFM + PHD whooohooo!

/ CK20HST FEL BH RFM + PHD whooohooo! #11  
Congradulations and welcome. The tractor looks great and a lot of new toys to play with.
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifBob

/ CK20HST FEL BH RFM + PHD whooohooo!
Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement.

GerardC it is a 16" bucket on the backhoe. I figured that would be a good size bucket to get based on all the reading I did, and suggested by the dealer.

getut - Thanks for the tip, I will get some before this weekend.

dieselchaser, It's a 16' trailer, and that truck will be the one pulling the trailer. I think it will handle it ok.

KiotiJohn - I thought about going to an 18' trailer, but dealer suggested 16' and I probably won't be taking everything with me when trailering it. So I hope it works out ok!

Thanks again everyone, ... Now I just have to find a reason to leave work early today....heck, maybe everyday this week! HA!

Jeff

/ CK20HST FEL BH RFM + PHD whooohooo! #13  
Man.. I KEEP looking at the pictures of the CK20's with backhoe and thinking I might get one for my CK20 one day. I know, if I was to have done it, I should have done it in the main deal, but I am still torn whether to get one or not.

I could sure use one, but I can't lose the ground clearance with the subframe and still use mine the way I currently use it. Someone that has one, how difficult is it to remove the whole subframe everytime you take off the backhoe?

/ CK20HST FEL BH RFM + PHD whooohooo! #14  
<font color="blue"> Someone that has one, how difficult is it to remove the whole subframe everytime you take off the backhoe? </font>

Minutes. If you get one, you'll wonder to yourself why you waited so long! Worth every penny and then some.

/ CK20HST FEL BH RFM + PHD whooohooo! #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I could sure use one, but I can't lose the ground clearance with the subframe and still use mine the way I currently use it. Someone that has one, how difficult is it to remove the whole subframe everytime you take off the backhoe?)</font>
Robert, the backhoe is connected to the subframe and comes off as a unit. It takes but a few minutes to remove it, leaving only the brackets that connect to the front loader, and the PTO bracket that replaces the existing one. You still lose just a few inches with those brackets hanging down, but it's never been a problem for me and I'm in woods quite a lot.
I doubt you'd have the backhoe on for all the other things you're currently doing. However, I've had mine on to do a lot of things and haven't found it to be in the way of much.
John