Price Check CK20HST pricing

/ CK20HST pricing #1  

dieselchaser

Just got a price from my local dealer (30 miles away and the closet one for 150) for a ck20hst TLB package for 17,500. I'm in Central Pa. Does that sound like a fair price??

/ CK20HST pricing #4  
I'd say a very fair price.

/ CK20HST pricing #5  
Taking into account the price increases on the tractor, and steel increases related to the attachments, I'd say it's within resonable bounds. I paid $16,681 for my CK20HST TLB and boxblade in Jan. 04. Prices increased on the tractor about 2-3% and steel surcharges have increased the prices of the loader and backhoe a good deal also. Yes, it's a pretty good price. Now see what you can get the CK25 for! Probably not that much more, but a LOT more features.
John

/ CK20HST pricing #6  
Dieselchaser....check your PM

/ CK20HST pricing #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mathey.......I'm not familiar with that Acronym.......PM? )</font>
it means private message. When you recieve one, you'll have a little flashing icon next to Main Index at the top of page. Click on that to read your new mail.
John

/ CK20HST pricing #9  
PM = Private Message

Look for a flashing envelope next to "Main Index" near the top of the page. Click on the flashing envelope....

(Ditto what KJ just said. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

Don

/ CK20HST pricing
Thanks all....gave me a chance to poke around and update my info some and respond to the PM's queued there. I'd imagine this is how most boards must be setup but I've not used any before! Ive been reading thru a lot of the other threads and I'm glad I stumbled across the site. Very useful (and sometimes entertaining) information. And the pictures are great (particularly the mud shots)!