Price Check Used LK 3054 pricing

/ Used LK 3054 pricing #1  

CajunRider

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45
I found an advertisement for 1998 LK 3054 with FEL 820 hrs. Asking price is $6500. I am told the tractor is in running condition. What is a good price for such a used tractor?

/ Used LK 3054 pricing #2  
The tractor is running condition. Well, that's not very telling. The tractor is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but there's a lot more to it than "running" condition. Are the hydraulics in good shape, does the 3pt hitch work properly, does it come with anything? Lot's of questions.
The hours are not really high, they'll go many more without needing a rebuild. If everything works well, and it doesn't have any compression issues or other serious issues, the price is a fair one for that model.
I would suggest that it not be bought without an examination by someone in the know however.
John

/ Used LK 3054 pricing #3  
OK the loader is $3500 new so lets give it $2500.

Now $4000 for the 98 Kioti.

If it is in reasonable order yes a good buy. Even if it needs new grill, some hardware, etc. You will find parts for these to be cheap to buy.

We sold Grey Market Yanmars etc. (in a different life) and a 1975 model 25 hp 2 cylinder with a rinky dink loader brought $7500 every day and it was 30 years old!!

/ Used LK 3054 pricing
I am told that it's left out side at his farm so it has not been pampered that is for sure. It starts good and runs good and I can test it all I want he said. I'll go and see it this Sunday afternoon when I have a chance. Nothing but the FEL comes with it. He wants $400 for his 5ft brush cutter.

/ Used LK 3054 pricing #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am told that it's left out side at his farm so it has not been pampered that is for sure. )</font>
Well, leaving it out is not a great problem in itself, simply takes its toll on the paint and hoses, etc. The sun is deadly for anything after a while. But if it runs good, and everything works, and the loader bushings are not worn too much (look for wobble and lag in movement when operating the loader), and the hoses look pretty good and there are no leaks at the PTO, and the hitch goes up and down smoothly, and so on, and so on, then go for it. He's probably hoping to net about $6000 for it.
John

/ Used LK 3054 pricing
Thanks for your help. I missed buying it by about an hour. Some one was faster. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I guess it's not meant to be. The search continues for me.

/ Used LK 3054 pricing #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks for your help. I missed buying it by about an hour. Some one was faster. )</font>
Darn! I thought you were finally going to be a member of the pack. Well, maybe another good deal will be along soon.
John