CK25 in the hills

/ CK25 in the hills
Thank you for the responses! The local kioti dealer is setting my CK25 "shuttle shift" aside for a Friday delivery!!! What a resourse this forum is. I hope to contribute once I have some seat time in...as payback. Greg

/ CK25 in the hills #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thank you for the responses! The local kioti dealer is setting my CK25 "shuttle shift" aside for a Friday delivery!!! What a resourse this forum is. I hope to contribute once I have some seat time in...as payback. Greg)</font>
Congratulations Greg. I think you made a wise choice and I know you're going to have a great time on that tractor. Be sure to read the appendix in chapt. 15 on shuttle shift usage. If you don't get the owner's manual that has that, let me know and I'll send you the Word file for that updated manual.
John

/ CK25 in the hills #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thank you for the responses! The local kioti dealer is setting my CK25 "shuttle shift" aside for a Friday delivery!!! What a resourse this forum is. I hope to contribute once I have some seat time in...as payback. Greg )</font>

Congradulations! Be aware, you WILL NOT sleep between now and Friday. It totally sucks! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Don't forget the bucket hooks, toothbar, etc etc. And I LUV my backhoe!
Get rear remotes. Get a graple. Whhoooo hoooo!