Best Deals in USA

/ Best Deals in USA #1  

Kraut

Check out http://www.charlies-redbarn.com/catalog/. I purchased one for $5.00 cash at delivery.

Sorry to say I also purchased a DK 35. I am giving them this week to make it right. If they don't-I will post one of the better purchase details you guys have ever seen.

Must say that I have learned an awfull lot lurking here. Keep up the good work.

Attachments

• 643865-BH Operator.JPG
    643865-BH Operator.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 381
   / Best Deals in USA #2  
What did you purchase for the $5.00 at delivery? A catalog? It's not clear from the link you posted as they are showing Kioti tractor models on that page. Did you buy the dog that's on the backhoe? What??
You're not going to say what's wrong with your DK35? We haven't had many reports of problems with them on TBN!
thanks, John

/ Best Deals in USA #3  
Kraut

What did your really buy at a good price for $5.00? Was it a catalog for your tractor?

Cabinholler

/ Best Deals in USA
If you take a close look at the link you will find a LK 3054XS for $0.00 and only $ 5.00 for shipping and handling. The dog has more intelligence than most people. Nuff said

Attachments

• 643913-DK 35.JPG
    643913-DK 35.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 201
   / Best Deals in USA #5  
To my understanding is that Kioti dealers are not allowed to post prices on their internet web sites. Might explain the $0.00. They should just put in those spots something like "Call for prices"

Jim

/ Best Deals in USA #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Did you buy the dog that's on the backhoe? )</font>

That's it!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can't believe I took the time to reply to this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

RedDog

/ Best Deals in USA #7  
That dog knows how to bury its bones! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Best Deals in USA #8  
<font color="blue"> To my understanding is that Kioti dealers are not allowed to post prices on their internet web sites. Might explain the $0.00. </font>

this is my understanding. it's also why it's difficult to find published prices for the other orange tractors..

pf

/ Best Deals in USA
A little more info. See what the seasoned veterans think.
Bought a 2004 DK35 w/90hrs, FEL $14800
New KB2375 BH with dirt pads $ 5191

This is a big move up for me from a BX2200 left behind in Fl.
I have enjoyed the DK35 tremendously so far. Just a lot of Dealer issues. Works great to pull out my RTV900 with a messed up drivetrain-also 2004 model. If that don't work my little puppy Zeuss will get em both un-stuck. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 644316-Zeuss.JPG
    644316-Zeuss.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 184
   / Best Deals in USA #10  
what dealer problems, if you dont mind sharing?