I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti-

/ I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti- #1  

ScottV

I pretty much have eliminated the TYM because of the loader.

I was wondering is the FL 1590 is a good match on the 45S
My girlfriend is going to lift a few hay bales (1200/1500 max) about flat bed high stacked about two high max. She will be going very low and slow with a backhoe attached. She will not be doing this very often and does not need a 55 series tractor for anything else. In fact a 25 horse would do everything else she needs done and might be easier with a smaller unit (except the hay deal)

It really looks like the Kioti is the only one out in that size that could do the job. It weighs more the the other 40 units and with that loader looks like it could handle the job ok. She just does not want that other size of tractor. Is this thing doable or not??

I did look at a Mahindra 4510 today but it is just too large for her. Looked really nice though.

Attachments

• 645367-pict0001.jpg
    645367-pict0001.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 247
   / I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti- #2  
The KL1590 is not the loader she needs/wants. The rollback angle is not sufficient for most bales, and add the quick attach, is even worse.
There has been much complaining about this loader.
Check into getting a Woods Equipment loader. With the Woods bracket, she can have either the 1009, 1012 or 1016 loaders put on. They're comparable in price as well. Make sure the valve is not included in the price of the Woods loader as Kioti provides the valve with the tractor as standard equipment.
John

/ I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti- #3  
I have a DK45C with 27 hours on it with the 1590 loader QA setup. I can tell you that it's next to nothing for the big round bales. NOT enough roll back. The tractor is OK but the loader makes me want a different unit. In fact I've been so disgusted with the loader ever time I use it that I've thought about parking the whole outfit beside the road with a for sale sign on it.
J D /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti- #4  
The KL1590 is not available on the DK45S, the new loader is the KL451. It is still self leveling type, but seems to have more rollback than the 1590.

/ I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti- #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The KL1590 is not available on the DK45S, the new loader is the KL451. It is still self leveling type, but seems to have more rollback than the 1590. )</font>
I wonder if the KL451 will attach to the current DK45? For those units still being sold, this would be a better option.
John

/ I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti-
It does look like the kioti 45S is the tractor but it seems like all the woods loader are not even as powerful as what you can on a Mahindra 3510/ ML 112 loader. I hope the new loader would
match that unit or better yet surpass it.

/ I posted in another thread about TYM and a Kioti- #7  
Specs are now on the Kioti website. The KL451 offers 2800lb lift capacity at the pins and 40deg. rollback compared to 1590s 2500lb and 31deg. The lift height is reduced buy roughly 6" probably due to shorter wheelbase, but reach when lifted is increased.