New CK30hst with 130 loader

/ New CK30hst with 130 loader #11  
Thanks Vince,

I'll take a closer look under there and oil it up. I'm not sure of the acceptable vibration level but sometimes I can feel it in the steering wheel and seat.

Thanks again, Larry

/ New CK30hst with 130 loader #12  
A CK30HST w/loader and backhoe witha 12" bucket will weigh almost exactly 5000lbs.
For short trips or slower trips you should have no trouble. The biggest thing....be sure you have trailer brakes. Getting going isn't a problem....just go slow.....stopping is.

KO

/ New CK30hst with 130 loader #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Lucky you! With any luck maybe I'm next! My psyche work is completed and I've convinced myself that I need a CK30HST/TLB worse than the $20K. I still need to find a dealer that is motivated to sell me one.
I'm a new girl to the form and want to thank ya'll for the time and effort you've put into this website. I'd still be looking and scratching my head without it. I have not owned a tractor since I lost my ranch in a divorce settlement 25 years ago. Prior to that I owned and used a Silver King (yeah, that one came over on the Mayflower!) an 8N, a 530 JD (propane popp'n John) and a JD 2630. I think this little Kioti CK HST is gonn'a be a rocking chair after those shifters.
Is $20K in the ball park of a good purchase price for the CK30 hst/with KL130 FEL and the 2375 hoe? )</font>

Here's my ck30hst purchase three months ago..
ck30hst , r4 tires, 60" bucket on FEL(kl130), rear worklights , Rhino 85 backhoe, 18inch bucket, Grille Guard, and Canopy.

For 21000.00 in New jersey.
Thanks
glen

Grand total here, without tax is 20,925.00

Keep in mind, the R4 tires are much higher.

NE Oklahoma, ck30 kioti BH, FEL, toothbar, box blade. JD 60" brush hog.

/ New CK30hst with 130 loader #14  
450EXC

In regards to the vibration, I aslo do get some vibration, however it is only in Gear 1 and 2 in L.. When I'm in 3 or 4, it runs just fine.

In regards to wheather or not the KK is worth it over others?.. Well it seems to work just fine for me, not sure what the other brands do that KK doesn't, but mine cuts brush, and tall pasture grass just fine.

Putting it together thing together.. ARGH..very very annoying.. follow the directions to a tee, I tried jumping a ahead, and things don't line up when you do that. Make sure you get the pins, spacers and pto driveshaft before you leave, I had to go back for mine, half way home.

Here's a pic of the wife` running the KK

Attachments

• 656466-grsw 014.jpg
    656466-grsw 014.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 159
   / New CK30hst with 130 loader #15  
7mmrum

Now thats a good solution - no maintenance, just go faster.

I agree it's a good value, I just plan to maintain my own property.

Nice back yard in your picture, I have the same model burn barrel.

Larry