Default Backhoe & Loader for Kioti DK65

Would like to get some feedback on recommendations of types and sizes. Also pricing if someone has some current information. Noted some of the backhoe problems & would rather not deal with that, if possible. Thanking you in advance for your thoughts & assistance.

Veteran Member
    Approved Advertiser
    Tractor
    MAHINDRA

Default Re: Backhoe & Loader for Kioti DK65

If you want big go with the woods 9000 ground breaker

Sorry, I don't know what the Woods 9000 ground breaker
    is......Maybe you can enlighten me......And I'll do some online checking.......Also wanted to let you know that we want the equipment to use on the farm to clear swamp areas & dig up some "briar bushes".......Thanks.........Lois

Woods just came out with a loader and backhoe mounts for the new DK65. Woods has an extensive dealer net work, I am sure there is a couple in your area. The BH9000 is a 9 ft backhoe that will do what you descriped, they have a varity of buckets to meet your needs. Woods loaders and backhoes are also price competive to all equal brands. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

web page