Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Tractor
    JD 8350

Default Re: Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwater View Post
    cowlitz tractor is out of business. and have been out for some time now.and not MISSED.......AMAZING HOW KARMA WORKS.
    NO KIDDING! The last 3 years there was he double hockey sticks, I Don't miss that misery a bit!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti 20 HST ancient Rhino traded in

Capitalism only works if people shop for the best value. If we all agreed to pay the MSRP on everything we buy, our whole financial system would collapse due to inflation.
    ck20 hst - QA KL120B FEL - KB2465 BH W/16"bucket and Thumb, Rear Snow Blower. Post hole digger, Pallet forks, 3pt log splitter.

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Case View Post
    Capitalism only works if people shop for the best value. If we all agreed to pay the MSRP on everything we buy, our whole financial system would collapse due to inflation.
    you are right. Look look and look some more. Get the best deal. We have been selling NEW loaders for $1800 for and used tractors for 14 years. Make a guy a good deal i may see them again....cowlitz tractor is long gone.
    Coldwater Tractors, Inc.
    www.coldwatertractors.com

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI DK50 HST

You give me a good deal on a tractor and you will be able to make money off of me for a long time on parts and accessories. A old saying in business is you can shear the sheep many times but you can only slaughter them once. the dealers that try to make a killing off of new units will not last long. CJ
    Kioti DK50HST Cab
    401 FEL
    Saws, 338xp,346xp mod,372xp mod, 390xp, Stihl combi 130 trimmer.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011