Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha

/ Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha
I figure some people must have gotten something satisfactorally from them to stay in business---if a place wants to run off e mail inquiries, why even advertise an email addy?
I was willing to enertain studying the non Kioti implements, who knows maybe theyre better? Plus theyre 80 miles away- It's not easy to just stop in when you're in the city and have tractor needs in the country.
But I likely would have wanted the matching curved loader at least.
Same thing happened at Auburn Subaru- I went in geeking on a WRX STI model with my wife- I like nice stuff, unique stuff, and the optional higher power engine stuff appeals to me (have an 04 Cobra too) The sales guy (likely since were in early 40's with 2 kids) kept walking over to the standard "on sale" WRX, automatic model "for the wife", trying to convince us the wagon was the way to go. (have a gashog Suburban already) We left after two three visits of this and bought the STI at Tacoma. My wife constantly tells me "how did you know this would be my favorite car ever??" I think the salesman studied Sales Repellent 101.

/ Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha #12  
Interesting discussion. Here's an article I read just this morning on another site. It certainly provides some clarification to the problem! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

On Line Customer Service Is Dismal!

/ Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha #13  
(chuckling as I'm saying this) The only thing the article really does is to reinforce the things we've been saying in this and many of the threads in many of the forums. I think the most important thing it says is that if you are a business using this medium as a sales generating tool, YOU will decide how much it does or doesn't impact your bottom line. And THAT"S the bottom line. The internet is a phenominal thing. It also has moved much more quickly than the general population has.

Well....on to my tractor purchase.

The one quote I have (and any feedback would be great)
DK45S
AG tires (no ballast)
tilt meter
two rear remotes (1 standard)
one front remote (future use..grapple etc.)
451 FEL w/ quick attach sys.
4 n 1 bucket (I've changed my mind here and will get standard HD bucket)
Tooth bar
72" kioti BB w/rippers

...survey says....$24k

/ Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha #14  
I've been looking for a tractor for the last 4 months.

New house, new unforseen bills always seem to get in the way.

I've been to five dealships in person, and the one dealer who has me the most impressed is the one I haven't even visited.

This dealer that I'm talking about is over a 2 hour drive, but in my same state (N.C). I've been "around the block" for 4 different quotes on different tractors, and they have always gotten back to me via e-mail within at least 48 hours. To boot, he isn't always the cheapest, but he is always in the "bottom two" on price.

He handles both Kioti and Kubota.

Thier website is "top notch" and they always replied to me either by phone or e-mail on any questions that I may have.

When I do buy, chances are that it will be from them.

The people I'm talking about are Carver Equipment and sales.

Check out thier website.

If anything, it will be informative.

House and unforseen bills: /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
I know in our end of Washington state, I'm going to Ann the Tractorgal in Centralia- they have been friendly and unassuming, costs are real good and they don't push stuff you dont need. She is listed on Kioti's website for dealers in Washington.
I'll be puting in the order for the CK30HST in around 2 weeks, i'm in the process of getting a 40' container delivered to my rec. property for add'l storage to make room- which gives me another to-do list of 40 items to make that happen. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
But then tractor will be worth it 'eh?? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
People go where they're comfortable---bottom line

/ Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The one quote I have (and any feedback would be great)
DK45S )</font>
For all you've listed, that's a pretty good price. I assume the toothbar includes installation even though it's very easily done by the buyer, so there's some extra labor in there. Also adding the remotes.
I know that in some areas this would be about $1K less, but as we all have found out, regional pricing can be very different.
John

/ Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I recently inquired via email about my soon purchace of a CK30hst w/ fel and pull behind finish mower. )</font>

Pull behind finish mower? I have been looking for one for a long time and I can only ask, do you mean finish mower for the 3 point hitch? If it is a true pull behind I want to buy one even if the dealer isn't up to par!

murph

Yes I meant the 3 point type. Northern Tool Company sells pull behind self powered mower decks if thats what you mean?
I found the one I bought hard to maneuver behind my atv when I had to back up. Maybe on a big field it would be ok but at my place theres alot of smaller areas where I have to get into.

But ok-go ahead you can email Cowlitz Tractor and ask if they have the pull behind and how much---you will likely get "the blank look". Im not into their breed of disrespect I experienced.
I'll bet when the people at Cowlitz buy large items they don't hesitate to ask how much, like who doesn't. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Cowlitz Tractor, Ha Ha Ha #20  
Well it would appear that the statement..."and last but not least" can occasionally be an oxymoron... John, it appears that the above mentioned package can be had for about $21k. That sir, I believe, should have me running, and as soon as I work out an understanding on what I can expect from a dealer/customer relationship, me and my check book is outta here....

I can't thank enough all the folks who participated in my education. I realize this is only one thread and I will be sure to extend a heartfelt "Thank you" in some of the other forums as well.

TBN is about as good as it gets and if I weren't already married.....LOL

Thanks folks!!!!!