Oh Happy Day!!!!

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #1  

Cowboyjg

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 8n/ Kioti DK45S
The first thing I have to say is that I cannot thank enough the creators of and participants in this absolutly killer website.

As a result of the volumes of information, opinions and experiences posted throughout these hallowed pages, I have been able to officially place the order for my brandy new Kioti Tractor with a very helpful dealer in close proximity to home. the adventure, as painful as it has been at times, has worked out the way it was supposed to as well as the way I would have wanted.

When all is said and done I expect to take posession just in time for a little practice before the 4th of July celebration, which shall be the official birthday for this new relationship. I will gladly take pics a plenty for all to see!

The newest member of the family is an as yet unnamed DK45S.
It features a stout 1470 FEL with quick attach sys., a 72" HD bucket with tooth bar. R4 tires, 2 rear remotes (4 couplings), a 5' bush hog and a 72" BB w/rippers. The baby will be wheeled around on a brand new 18' dual axle trailer all for under $24K). No delivery required as I plan to be the first to cart it off the lot. And no I did not beat on or haggle with the dealer. It turned out to be his first price out of the box.

Y'all keep your eyes peeled for a fireworks display of epic proportions over the skies of NE tennessee this upcoming 4th.

And thanks again!!

Respectfully submitted

/ Oh Happy Day!!!!
I thought it only fair, for all the hard work done, that I pay homage the old gray (and red) mare by posting a pic. She will given a well deserved rest, relaxation and some rehabilitation after which she will proudly run about the property pulling her wagon behind.

The tired old pup

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #3  
Let me be the first to say congratulations.

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #4  
Congratz! I know the feeling.......... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #5  
Your old mare looks like mine. It was replaced with a CK30hst. I think I'll keep the old girl and give it the shiny new paint it deserves. They're not fancy but it worked hard for me over ten years and is still a good work horse. Even in the coldest blizzard, she started and pulled a plow.
Congratulations on the DK45. You'll have fun with the improvements and comforts that have occurred in the last 55 years. I hunt for work to do just so I can use my CK.

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #6  
Congratulation on the new tractor, now for the long wait /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but that ok, it will be home before you know it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif...cag

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #7  
I'm supposed to be getting my ck30HST delivered by the 25 th of this month so the 4th celebration will be complete as well at the property!!
Dad will be thrilled as a schoolboy as well, (x-farm boy) at sons new toy when he comes up /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.
Are Washington-ians supposed to get excited about tractors??
If your buying out this way call Tractorgal in Centralia 360-736-8850.

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #8  
Congrats on the new tractor. I replaced my "mare"( 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee) with a DK45 about 3 months ago. The Jubilee performed well for almost 15 years, but the new 45 has been something that I don't know how I have done without.

Enjoy!

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #9  
T-L Maybe you posted this before and I missed it, if you don't mind me asking, what made you choose kioti...cag

/ Oh Happy Day!!!! #10  
congratulations!!! your oldie looks like mine did before i upgraded. Beleive me your arms and legs will thank you!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif mine had a Fel on it and was a bear to steer.