Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA?

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #41  
Great info John, wish I'd a known similar info when I bought my Kubota 8 years ago!

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #42  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Great info John, wish I'd a known similar info when I bought my Kubota 8 years ago! )</font>
Was it the same on your Kubota? I think the BX22 and BX23 don't have that problem as they were designed to handle the MMM and backhoe at the same time.
Some of the other models can't handle both.
John

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #44  
Since I prefer a rear mower anyway, it was never a problem for me. I don't agree with those that say you can't mow up close with a rear finish mower; it's just a matter of knowing how.
John

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #45  
I made the switch on my Kubota for the reasons John stated and don't regret it. Once you mow with a RFM you can do as much with it as a MMM!

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #46  
What size is your RFM? What is a fair price for one? Are used ones easy to find?

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #47  
I think I paid around 1400~ for the Kioti Made in Italy 72" RFM
It's wider than the rear wheels so it mows real good around obstacles. Its built real strong.

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #48  
I bought a used 1 year old 72" Caroni for $800, works great and is easily greased and oiled. Sells for between $1300 - $1500 new. Love it and no more messing with a MMM. IMO it's the only way to go and the Kioti 3 point makes it easy to put on and take off. Matches the tractor real well too.............. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif