Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA?

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #1  

mrutkaus

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30HST, Kubota BX-1500,
Hi, I'm thinking of a CK30HST from Group Farm Equipment and have talked to them, good prices, wondering if there is any new references on them in this group?

Mike
Winchester VA

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #2  
I bought my tractor from them. Hard to beat them on prices.

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #3  
If you don't mind me asking what type of pricing are they offering for what equipment (CH30HST, FEL, BH, MMM/RFM, etc.).

I am in Western PA near Greensburg and looking for a CK30 or Kubota B3030 and Bedford isn't too far away to consider making a purchase.

Thanks.

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #4  
I checked with them a couple of months ago and they were using the Rhino (BH FEL) attachements at the time. Price was a little better but I prefered to stay with the Kioti attachments. That may not be the case now but something to check into.

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA?
Hi again. Price for CK30HST with R4 and Kioti FEL $13K.

Mike

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #6  
That is a great price. I paided 20500 for mine with rhino 85 backhoe.

Glen

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hi again. Price for CK30HST with R4 and Kioti FEL $13K )</font>

All I can say is WOW! When did you purchase that from them? That is cheaper than I can get them for /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Edit: Just realize you hadn't purchased yet. If that is the correct price I would jump on it. Heck I might start buying my tractors from them instead of Kioti at that price. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #8  
I bought my CK20HST with FEL/MMM last year. No one will beat his prices. Doesn't beat around the bush. Personable kinda dealer. By the way, OMG, thats only $400 more than I paid for my setup. Knew I should have waited a few more months for the 25/30 to come out. All though I am more than pleased with my set up, that quote says " get on the phone and set up delivery". Might as well get a few attachments to go with it and save a trip. No one will beat his prices there either.

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #9  
When I checked I was looking at the CK20HST BH-FEL and was quoted 15,800 so I would say that is one heck of a deal as well if that is the price /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Info on Group Farm Equipment Bedford PA? #10  
I'll second that.....

KO