dubberly tractor - virginia

/ dubberly tractor - virginia #1  

f3504x4

Tractor
kioti ck20 hst tlb
hi all, i read alot about dealer support so i felt i needed to let everyone know what a great dealer dubberly tractor is. i bought a ck20 hst tlb with a 16' dovetail trailer around march 2005. i started having alot of problems with the backhoe control valves leaking. they replaced the complete control valve and then it started to have problems again. as i used the tractor more and more i realized i really didn't need the backhoe that much and i could rent one once or twice a year, but i could really use a dump trailer instaed. i called my dealer and explained this and they said no problem. they set me up with a 10000 pound dump trailer with ramps (hawke) and took back the dove tail trailer and backhoe with no lose to me. they had a ck20 traded in about a month ago that only has about 150 hrs. on it that they will put the backhoe on after fixing it. everyone is a winner in this. i got a setup that will be perfect for me, dubberly tractor wont lose on the backhoe because they were able to put it on the used tractor for sale and the person who buys the used tractor will get a good deal on a low hour tlb. if anyone needs a great dealer in virginia (richmond area) please look up dubberly tractor and you can buy knowing you are dealing with a great company. p.s. when i was shopping they matched the price of a company in north carolina and i'm so glad they did or else i would have never gotten the chance to develop a great relationship with dubberly tractor, thanks for reading, chris

/ dubberly tractor - virginia #2  
Thanks for posting. It's always nice to hear about those dealers, who I feel are the majority, that take care of their customers well.
John

/ dubberly tractor - virginia #3  
Which part of the Richmond area? address maybe? Thanks

/ dubberly tractor - virginia #4  
Old thread but they are on RT 10 in Chester. Good to hear about them supporting you. They now sell Kubota's.