Price Check Fair price for Kioti DK45

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #21  
I just bought a ck25 w/FEL and 7.5' BH from Harvard Outdoor Power about a couple of months ago, and I too could not have been happier. I had checked around for months and tried dealers in NH to help avoid the good old sales tax. Harvard Power gave me the best price out the door delivered with tax about $1500 less than a dealer in NH who couldn't deliver he said because of MA tax. I'm sure every dealer has the strengths and weaknesses, but it couldn't hurt to give them a try, and if I can remember correctly I think they had a dk45 there or maybe it was a dk35. I delt with Frank, but I'm sure Tom will give you a great deal like Island said. Definitely check around you could still get a great deal from a NH dealer or any other one that might be trying to reduce inventory for the end of the year. Hope this helps.

Everyone have a happy holiday.

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #22  
100% correct. The only way to get real dealer quotes is to actually get real dealer quotes. I even went so far as to get an internet quote from a volume dealer down south and after the frieght it was more than the dealer I ended up buying from. The arrangement I made from the selling dealer was to meet somewhere in the middle distance wise and it worked out great.
I have been very pleased with Kioti and get many compliments from guys who own large excavators/loader backhoes on how easy my CK30HST is to use