Price Check Fair price for Kioti DK45

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #1  

snowhunt

Just putting this out for comments. I am thinking about buying a used Kioti DK45 with nearly 500 hours on it. The tractor does not appear to have been abused. I was told it was a 2003 model. Asking price is $9000. Seemed a little high to me, but I am open to all suggestions or comments. Thanks.

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #2  
My comment would be to ask the question in the Kioti forum if you want answers, not the Kubota forum.... Are you suffering from a slip of the mouse..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #4  
What is the differance between a DK45 and a DK45<font color="red">S </font> besides the $$$$$ ????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #5  
The 45S has updated internal transmission components if I'm not mistaken. A heavier capacity loader. I believe it also has higher capacity 3pt hitch. The 45S has a sloped front end. I'm sure there are other changes that I'm not aware of. The dealers on here can give you much more info than I can. The price you qouted I guess was no loader on the used one? Price sounds good to me. A nice Woods loader would run you between $3,500 and $4,500. Bush hog makes a nice loader as well as Rhino. I like my 45S, but I would have no problem at all with the older 45. I like the looks of both myself. The 45 or 45S is great choice either way. Good luck.

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #7  
Add

* larger fuel capacity
* heavier
* faster
* suspension seat
* accepts the KL451 FEL

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #8  
I'm up for a DK45 for mid $16K with loader,
OR the DK45S at $19,500.
The trouble is - I can't find prices like that around HERE.
HERE being New England, Mass specifically.
I'm willing to travel quite a few miles for those sorts of prices (-:

Any hints/clues who I should call first ?

tnx,

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #9  
Send Rickie Wallace a PM. He's in eastern PA, but not really all that far from Mass. He's a good guy that will treat you right. I know he has some happy customers up here in NH. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #10  
If I had known you were from New England, I would have pointed you to www.Batcheldersales.com a while ago.

I bought my new CK20 HST from them 2 months ago and couldn't be happier. They have a shop in NH too, but the Lebanon, Maine store would be closer to MA.

You can read about my purchase here.

Good Luck !