Kioti DK65 w/ROPS

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS #1  

threeman

Silver Member
Are there any changes coming for the DK65 with ROPS? I like the looks of the DK65S with the sloped down hood. I would think this gives better view. Any thoughts or places to get a photo of what they should look like?

Dealers are scarce here is my only concern.

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS #2  
I have requested a pic from a friend in the Kioti office. If I get one, I'll post it for you to this thread.
I don't know of any changes, just no cab. Everything else should pretty much be equal. The Cab model is awesome so I'm sure the R model is too.
John

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS
John do you know if this tractor is the more "boxier" look or does it have the more streamlined look? I like the look of the dk65 on the web site. I heard someone say that they are also to have a loader that has more bent look to match?

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS #4  
The body is the same as the DK65SC, sloped hood. As for the loader, the only one I know of is still dog eared and not curved arm. I'm hoping they will come up with a curved arm like the CKs have.

I have not received a reply back yet from my friend at Kioti. I'll be on the road tomorrow, but will check my e-mail sometime tomorrow night (thursday 7-28). I'll post the pic then if possible.
John

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS #5  
I received a reply today from my friend at Kioti. There are no pics as of yet of the ROPS model available, but should be soon. Just check the website occasionally at www.kioti.com or kiotitractor.com, then click on tractors and the DK65S.
John

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS
Any idea what one of these cost? with loader?

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS #7  
no pricing has been released as of yet on these. we shouldn't see any pricing on them untill they arrive here in the states.... which is soon hopefully! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti DK65 w/ROPS #8  
I would think a cabless model would be easier to get than a cab model, but evidently that is not the case. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

RedDog