Price Check Price of a Backhoe?

/ Price of a Backhoe? #1  

Spray25

Hello all. I am wondering what people have been paying for the KB2375? I am looking to return to the dealer that I got my CK30 from and possibly purchase a Backhoe. He is saying $6000-$6500 and that is with me already having remote hydraulics. I just want to see how that compares with what others have paid.

/ Price of a Backhoe?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( There ain't no room on them.

That is a good price take it. )</font>

Well I found one for $5300. That is a nice savings from $6,000-$6,500. It's amazing how much diference there is from dealer to dealer. What about a Woods BH? What is there cost?

/ Price of a Backhoe? #4  
My Woods 4 Pt was about $ 5,700, but it was part of the package deal during initial purchase. The numbers were shuffled around a little during the finial discounts and finiancing arrangments.

It was about $ 500 more than the Kioti hoe.

The hoe works great but there is still some operator problems.

Larry

/ Price of a Backhoe?
I'm new to the whole backhoe thing so if you don't mind sharing with me what about the Woods hoe did you like better?

/ Price of a Backhoe? #6  
Spray where are you from?

/ Price of a Backhoe? #7  
"( There ain't no room on them.

That is a good price take it. )

Well I found one for $5300. That is a nice savings from $6,000-$6,500. It's amazing how much diference there is from dealer to dealer. What about a Woods BH? What is there cost? "

Doh!!!

The great expense of these backhoes takes them off of my wish list. Why should it cost half of what the entire tractor costs?

/ Price of a Backhoe? #8  
Spray25,
I'm new to this also and this is my first tractor and hoe. The Woods frame tucks up under the tractor better and gives more ground clearance, but the frame stays on the tractor all the time.
The hoe on/off is at 4 points - remove 2 pins on top and lift up and off 2 bottom stationary pins. Very quick.

I posted about it earlier, you could do a search and get more detail and pics.

If you are in the NorthEast check with Wallace, He can probably set you up good.

/ Price of a Backhoe?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Spray where are you from? )</font>

Idaho.

/ Price of a Backhoe?
I contacted a Woods dealer today and they want $8400 for a backhoe!! YOUCH!!