Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go!

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #1  

Supercrkr

CK30 SS delivered last Wednesday night just before it started raining in N. Florida. It had been checked and re-checked by the dealer. Dealer even checked it again with me and spent well over an hour with hands on training. Also purchased Kioti FEL, Woods Box Blade and Woods Rotary Cutter. Some little changes on new model.

Have already moved about 80 yards of dirt in the mud. I can not believe how tough this little tractor is. By Saturday I was trying to stick it in N. Florida gumbo mud. The best I could do is spin all four tires dragging a full BB of mud/dirt. Just raise the BB and the CK30 drives right out.

WOW! This machine is capable of far more than i expected. The only problem was for the 6 hrs the fuel gauge didn't move, I thought it was broken. With 13 hrs it works great and down to about half tank. I may never have to buy another tractor. Its a real work horse.

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #2  
Congratulations and good luck with your new machine.
I have 620 hours on my DK 35 and I'm still impressed how nice it works. So far its been rock solid reliable and problem free.

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #3  
Congratulations, the fuel gauge seems to stay on full for a while, then moves a lot at once. I've been surprised at what all mine can do too.

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #4  
Congratz and welcome to the pack! If you haven't read Wallace's quote yet, here it is........

"Nothing runs like a deere.......WITH A KIOTI CHASING IT!"

Gotta love it!

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #5  
Congratulations! I love mine. And that's normal with the fuel gauge.

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #6  
Me too. I'll put up my own post though. Where are your pics? We need pics.

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #7  
Good luck with your new tractor.

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #8  
Congrats on the purchase. Unfortunately, my fuel gauge is next to worthless, it is all over the place, most of the time on empty. Only time it ever seems accurate is if I let the tractor sit still for about 5 minutes (while running).

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #9  
I think the good news is that it should run nearly all day on one full tank. A good habit is to fill it to the top when you're done for the day.

Would you folks say that you can run all day on one tank?

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #10  
that is right with a full tank they run " all dae - dong"