Dealer Local dealer?

/ Local dealer?
8N owner huh. I have a 9N. Rebuilt the hydraulic pump and the rear differential all by myself. So, I am hoping I can handle the 50 hr service by myself. But, you never now.

Thanks for the input.

/ Local dealer?
My tractor was delivered yesterday and I did not buy locally. Also, I went with the CK25 rather than the LB1914. I bought it from Wallace. Here are the factors on why I went with Wallace:

- price was great!

- Rick and staff are courteos and professional. He also takes pride in establishing a relationship with his customers rather than just selling a tractor.

- Wallace seems to deliver anywhere. Turns out that he sold a tractor someone else in my area So, it works out well for the both of us.

- I also got a hat and a great shirt out of the deal. (see attached)

-lastly, did I mention price.

Thanks everyone for the help in making my decision.

Attachments

• 732099-IMG_0634.jpg
    732099-IMG_0634.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 108
   / Local dealer? #13  
Congrats on the CK25. I did not buy locally because the local dealer was about $2500 higher on a Ck20 w/FEL. The issue was when I did need some warranty work, their statement was "we do not do warrany work on anything that we did not sell". I gave a call to Kioti, and they were about as bad on the phone. The only one who would step up to the plate was the dealer I bought from, who went above and beyond. I would say you did the right thing by buying from a good Kioti dealership. I also think my problem was a fluke, you will probably never need warranty work.

/ Local dealer? #14  
If you rebuilt your 9N's hydralic pump and rear diff., then the 50 hour service will be easy for you. My 8N has just about everything rebuilt by me over the past ten years except for the trans and diff. Your CK25 should be almost exactly the same as my CK30 except for the engine. The 50 hour service wasn't complicated, just time consuming. The owner's manual should be all that you need for the routine service. I have just ordered a sevice manual for the CK30, which covers both the 25 and 30. There's a little more to your CK25 than your old 9N, but you must be mechanically inclined if you did your own repairs to your 9N and the CK should be easy once you get used to it.
Enjoy the new tractor and 60 years of improvements sure makes the tractors fun.