Price Check CK30 price

/ CK30 price #1  

vaughn

I just found this forum. I am to go in and do the paperwork tomorrow on a CK30 and have it delivered tomorrow.

After reading these posts- I am having buyer's remorse prior to buying. Am I paying too much for the mid-atlantic area? I will be paying 17,950 for a CK30 HST, FEL, 5ft BH with the indutrial tires. I only called one other dealer in Vir who was a little higher in price. I am in MD. The dealer is in PA. The CK is on the lot ready to come home. (Worse yet the salesmen is a very charming 70 + year old....very difficult to play hard ball with....)

maybe I can ask him to take something off or throw something in (like a blade at a discount???)
Thanks

/ CK30 price #2  
Vaughn,
I am also in MD, and am wondering if the 70 year old works for a tractor dealer that starts with a Wer..?
If so, I got the same price a couple of months ago.
He's a nice guy, but I thought he was way too high.
I will be buying in the next 30 days, and I am going to give Rick Wallace (Wallace Tractor) and Travis at Group tractor a call. Rick is about four hours away in PA, but he is a regular contributor to this forum and seems like a decent guy. Travis from Group Tractor is about a hour and a half away and gave me a price of 14.8K for the Tractor & FEL.
Let me know where you end up.
Tom

/ CK30 price #3  
Dodgeram was given the price for tractor and FEL only, no backhoe.
His price was $14.8K, even if you only had to pay 4K for the BH, your price would still be good. You probably couldn't get the BH for less than $4500 anyway, so your price is within reason.
You can always request the dealer throw something in, but that price isn't bad.
John

/ CK30 price #4  
I think he is talking about a 5 ft BH = 60" brush hog rather than a backhoe. If so, the price does seem high.

/ CK30 price #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think he is talking about a 5 ft BH = 60" brush hog rather than a backhoe. If so, the price does seem high. )</font>
Reading that post again, I see that you are correct. I didn't really pay attention to the 5' part or I would have known it wasn't a backhoe.
The price is too high for that combo. Way high.
John

/ CK30 price
...yes same fellow....i guess it is better to have buyers remorse before the purchase then after......I will check up on the other PA dealers..... and see what I can do.

many, many many thanks!

/ CK30 price #7  
Just ordered mine from Greene's Tractor in Sneedville (E.TN)....$15,900 w/ag tires and KL130 loader. It may be a little high, but i got good prices on the other implements, and they are 15 miles away. Other dealers in the 100 mile radius were quite a bit more on the tractor price, and implements really differed alot in price.

RD

/ CK30 price #8  
Call Wallace, Visit Wallace, Talk to Wallace. If you do all of that....You will probably buy from Wallace, good dealer and with as many on here that have bought from him and have nothing bad to say....
You don't have to take my work for it.

KO

/ CK30 price #9  
I paid 16,500 for a CK30hst with FEL and Ind/R4 tires back in April. Your price seems a little high even with a 5 foot brush hog for this area/region. Check out Wallace tractor, Wallace on this forum and always helpful. Other members seem pleased with the purchases they have made. He is in Penna. near Scranton to give you an idea on distance.
Good luck with your purchase and you're going to love the tractor.