Price Check Does this price sound right for a CK30

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30 #1  

brianz

Tractor
Kioti CK30, HST, FEL
with HST, FEL in the GA region? $16,320. In addition, I am purchasing an 18' trailer, 5' Rhino SE5 bush hog, 16x18 plow, 6' scrape blade, and a pulverizer/seeder for an additional $5600. As a first-time tractor buyer, does this sound like a fair price in my area?

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30
Actually, let me clarify. The Tractor w/ FEL and HST is $16,320. All of the other attachments and trailer combined are $5,600. Hope that clears it up. Does the tractor price sound right?

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30 #4  
It's about 1K higher than they are in the N. Texas area, not much help for your area but it might help some.

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30 #5  
I paid 16,500 back in April for my Ck30hst with fel. I'm in Pennsylvania and I think the prices are a little higher in this region. I think you could do a little better but maybe you're getting a good deal on the attachments and trailer. I don't know prices for them in GA.
Once again, if you're buying from a good dealer, the extra money might be worth it especially if they are close. Maybe somebody closer to you will respond.

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30 #6  
Just sent you a "PM"

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30 #7  
It's not bad, my price a couple of weeks ago was $15,900. The dealer threw in free delivery and the 50hr svce. What i did notice was that the implements really varied in price from dealer to dealer. If the dealer has a good rep and is close i wouldn't mind paying a little more. Convenience is worth $!

RD

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30 #8  
Brianz,

My dealer has me priced out as follows:
CK30HST and Ki30FEL = $14,200.00
Heavy duty 5' Box Blade & 5' Cutter = $950.00
18' Dovetail Trailer $1,850.00
Total = $17,000.00

Hope that helps /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30 #9  
I would guess that not more than $15.5K would be more in line.
John

/ Does this price sound right for a CK30
Actually ended up at $14,800 for the HST and FEL. Thanks for everyone's input!