Kioti Customer Service

/ Kioti Customer Service #1  

KiotiJohn

I just spoke via phone to one of the IT guys at Kioti and he says he wasn't aware that the e-mails to customer service were bouncing back so much. He explained part of the problem is in the server that handles Outlook Mail as they have other programs besides Microsoft products and they don't get along well. He is fairly new there at Kioti, and he is working on getting their whole system in order. He said that he would move this to a higher priority and try to resolve the issue.
They do want to provide good customer service, and apologize to those of you who have not been able to get your mails through.
John

/ Kioti Customer Service #2  
John,

I sent them an em a few days ago, got (2) back, then got a reply from a third address. I was asking about my shipping date, and they were right on the problem and answered the q. I have never had em's come back and at the same time go thru.....strange! Supposed to be delivered in TN next week.....tic toc....tic toc.....

RD

/ Kioti Customer Service #3  
Did you say that tractor was naked? Just wait, the smell of that new rubber and the soft seat. That little click sound when you change direction on the loader and the pin slack is used up..... ahhh bliss.

I still get anxious even while waiting for the weekend seat time.

/ Kioti Customer Service #4  
I have nothing but praise to speak about with Kioti customer service. Very helpful. It is nice to able to speak to a knowledgeable person at Kioti when you call instead of an answering service. Actually nice to speak to a person to begin with instead of push this number for this and so forth. I hope they never lose that personal touch of service that I was impressed with when I called.

/ Kioti Customer Service
Jeez guys, I'm only talking about the recent postings about not being able to get e-mail through to customer service. Actually, the problem has gone on for a while, but the new guy is going to be working on making that better.
I had received some PMs about it myself, and others had posted to the forum about it.
It has always been clear to me that the folks at Kioti want to give good service, and my call about the problem was received in that way. Also, the new website is being constructed, and should be very good when it's finished.
John