Finally placed my order today !

/ Finally placed my order today ! #1  

Dmace

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST
I just got home a while ago from finally making a decision and placing my order for a new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I went with a <font color="orange">2006 Kioti CK20HST model</font> , (with the updated hood, suspension seat, and cupholder).

Also coming with it is the KL120 FEL, KB2365 6.5' BH, 60" rear 3-point mount snowblower, and the best part of all, a fully enclosed sims/cab depot cab with glass front and rear windows, both with wipers, removable doors, and heat !
Included in the price is the 50-hour service, loaded Industrial tires, and delivery, plus they even put a Kioti brush guard on for no charge.
This thing even has cruise control. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I got it from Batchelder Sales in Lebanon, ME. I got a really good deal, but I will keep that between us, unless it's OK with the Batchelder family. They are great and a very easy going family business. I look forward to doing more business and service with them. I am already looking into bush hogs, wood chippers, mowers, log splitters, etc... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I am all set and ready for this winter and can't wait ! It should be here in a week or so. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I will post pics of the tractor and it's new very exicited owner upon arrival.

/ Finally placed my order today ! #2  
You just had to mention the cup holder didn't ya, Kioti John is gonna be depressed now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congratulations, you're gonna enjoy it I know.

/ Finally placed my order today ! #3  
Thats great.

Welcome to the family.

I need a trench dug out to the barn, maybe you should have Dick drop it by so you can practice here for a while before it gets home. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Now I'm going to need a cab!

Jim

/ Finally placed my order today ! #4  
Hey that's a great list of accessories with your tractor. I have a CK20HST TLB and enjoy it very much. I see you are in Wakefield - you get a fair amount of snow there. I used to go to Wakfield to get pizza in the early 1980's and late 70's- real nice area. I think about getting a snow blower once in a while but my driveway here in Connecticut is pretty short and the loader does a decent job. Might get one anyway. Any way you should have a lot of fun with your set up! Charlie

/ Finally placed my order today ! #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You just had to mention the cup holder didn't ya, Kioti John is gonna be depressed now.
Congratulations, you're gonna enjoy it I know. )</font>
NO NO NO! My dealer just gave me one to put on the fender!!!!!!!!
I just haven't had time to get around to it.
Dmace, I know how excited you must be. You're gonna enjoy that little beast more than you can imagine right now. You sure got a great package of things. I love my backhoe and use it a LOT.
I don't really need a cab here except for the summer, so that cuts out SIMS as I would only need air conditioning. Well, occasionally heat maybe, but not much.
Looking forward to the pics.
John

/ Finally placed my order today ! #6  
Derek
Sorry about the confusion Friday.
Dick's back from Georgia and Judy made it to New Orleans.

Tell'm what you wish, it's ok with us.

I'll let you know when everything's ready.

/ Finally placed my order today !
Thanks TillyB,

I can't wait to get the tractor here. I already have a list of to-do's and of course my honey-do list. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am already thinking of sub-contracting my services of snowblowing to all the others in our association/subdivision. The plow guy charges $40 a storm. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Also, another question that popped up was, does anyone rent chippers for the 3PH or do you have to buy a new/used one, I think I am going to need one for a while.

Jim, If you can get the tractor from my house to yours and back, then go for it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can't wait to play, I mean work, with the backhoe. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 week +/- and counting... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Finally placed my order today ! #8  
Congrats-
Welcome to the pack. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I got my Kioti a month ago and got about 15 hours on it. You made a fine choice they are well-built solid machines.
Dan

/ Finally placed my order today ! #9  
Derek
Your Sims cab is here (but you already knew that) and the rear remote kit and subframe are scheduled for delivery today. Eric will get started putting it together as soon as it arrives.
Becky
Batchelder Sales

/ Finally placed my order today !
SWEET ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm like an 8 year old the day before Christmas. I can't wait to see my baby come down the driveway !

Thanks a ton for the update. I was worried the subframe would be backordered or something and hold off delivery for a couple of weeks.

I even went out and bought a brand new digital camera that takes video with sound, just so I could take pics and videos to post here.

I CAN'T WAIT ! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif