TLB packages

/ TLB packages #1  

billfires

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland 1920
Is the 3054 the only TLB package in Kioti's lineup? I thought someone had mentioned a DK45 with this package but could not find it on Kioti's website. Thanks, Bill C

/ TLB packages #2  
This LK3054XS TLB is the only "dedicated package", and it really isn't a true dedicated package because you can get the LK3054XS tractor by itself. The DK45S can be equipped as a TLB package but it is just and "add on backhoe". We sold one (DK45S TLB) last week and will be getting it ready this week, will post pics when we have it complete if you are interested.

Here is a picture off of Kioti's website of a DK45S TLB package.

/ TLB packages #4  
Maybe I don't quite understand your queston but many of us bought TLB "packages" from our dealer. Some use all Kioti attachments some not. Maybe they were not part numbers that could be ordered from the Kioti factory but other than that I can't think of what the differences might be (although I'll admit my ignorance of the situation now).

Regards,

Fred

/ TLB packages
Fred, the pictures I have seen of the LK3054XS with the TLB package has the backhoe in closer than most of the subframe mounted hoes and also uses the same seat for both the tractor and the backhoe (the seat flips over). I have a NH 1920 with an 8 1/2 foot BH and it sticks out quite a ways in the back. I had seen the other TLB packages but they appear to just use a subframe mounted BH with a seperate seat. My local Kioti dealer has not been able to get one with the TLB package even though he has had one on order since they came out. Bill C

/ TLB packages #6  
I have had 3 of them already and all 3 of them had 2 seprate seats

/ TLB packages #7  
The 3054XS TLB does in fact have two seats, the neat thing is that the main seat flips up and the backhoe seat flips down in the same spot, so you are under the 4 post ROPS/FOPS and a great "departure angle" for loading on trailers. The loader is also a bit beefed up on this package.

/ TLB packages #8  
Would it be better if they would put the seat lock lever on the backhoe seat on the driver side it would make it a little eaiser.
The boom and the dipper stick is the same as the KB2375 just the control panel and mount are different on the KB2376