DK45S New Loader Valve

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #1  

gamble77

Veteran Member
We recieved another DK45S on Monday, just uncrated it about an hour ago and they are now coming with the loader valve & handle mounted on the right fender like the CK's. It is in a much better spot, but you can now more or less forget about getting on and off of the tractor from the right hand side. They also are now putting the "chrome" look gas cap and filler rim on the DK45S just like the ones that are on the CK models. Just thought some of you would like to know because I know this was on the "wish-list" for some of you guys before the DK45S was released.

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #2  
You know what that means....... the cab tractor is coming /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #3  
Frankly I like my loader handle right were it is but the bling bling I may have to have! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DK45S New Loader Valve
Thats correct /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #5  
I have been teased about that chrome gas lid. Seems chinsy as heck. Something you would find on a toy.

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #6  
If you have time I would like to see a picture of the new placement of the loader control. I really wish mine was on the fender like the New Hollands. Very comfortable position for operating the loader in my opinion. I still like my Kioti tractor, but the New Holland has a very nice loader setup.

/ DK45S New Loader Valve
I will try to get some, but my new diditial camera for some reason it not wanting to talk to my computer, but I will get them up as soon as I can.

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #8  
I don't know if you were a dealer when we went to the dealer's meeting last year in Sept, but that's when everone saw the prototype of the DK45S. I think, without exception, all the dealers asked stated they wanted the joystick on the fender like the CKs. Then it came out, and of course it was shoulder-wreaking high instead.
I'm glad they changed that. I tell you, there's nothing like having it at a great level so one doesn't have to keep the arm up in the air. That's just my opinion, after using my CK20 joystick for many hours.
John

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #9  
Glad to hear it, thanks. Sloped down boom next...........? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ DK45S New Loader Valve #10  
Donny, the operating lever on the New Hollands right hand fender is nice, but as far as climbing onto the tractor from the right side, it's really not easy. In fact I never do it, I just get on from the left hand side. I am getting used to using the single lever, as from the old school dual levers on the IH3444.