LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #1  

KiotiDave

Advertiser
Dartmouth College/Lake Sunapee Region, west centra
Tractor
Can't remember
In checking around seems that KIOTI has the best finance rates of the major brands. Even though they seemed to come out later than KIOTI, Kubota, JD and NH don't seem to match up with our 0% and many of our other rates and rebates.
I think the days of the super low rates are gone, but I'm glad to see KIOTI staying aggressive in helping customers afford their products.
(disclaimer: this is not a scientific survey, I was just checking some of the manufacturers sites.)
KiotiDave

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #2  
I think Kioti was and maybe is using Agricredit for this---but yes the 2 yrs same as cash deals are all gone that were offered on consumer stuff for a while (tv's, appliances, etc).
As an aside I think the economy is still in the toilet after 9/11, so maybe ***** did win?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #3  
Tractorlegend,

With all due respect I strongly disagree with your
comments about the economy and interest rates.
Nationally rates are still at 10 year lows. The economy
has had steady growth every quarter for the last 2
years at least. Unemployement is at all time lows
and that was surviving through Fla., Orleans and
911 disasters.

When I bought my house in '96 rates were 13%
and inflation was off the charts.

What country's bad economy are u refering to?

Respectfully,

Tomkioti

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #4  
I know this is the Kioti forum, but you may want to know my local Mahindra dealer told me 2 days ago that I could get 0% and 36 months. Maybe the low rates aren't all gone.

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #5  
Don't want to start a problem, but there's really no
need to bellyache about rates. Yet...

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #6  
John Deere's web site is showing 0% for 36 months as well unless they have changed since Weds.

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #7  
Im refering to our local economy anyhow and consumer confidence in our area. Gas/fuel is at all time highs, interest is creeping up, people cant afford their medications (especially seniors). We see a huge number of vehicles come through our shop where previously the customer would go ahead with all the necessary work most often, and now people just want the minimum bandaid or nothing at all.
Were spending billions to fund other countries and wars while our country is a mess, in my non scientific opinion---but this is not a poli forum. Just venting what i see, no offense taken or intended.

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #8  
New Holland just announced 0% - 60 months on a few select models that are being replaced. Its Crazy!

/ LOWER RATES WITH KIOTI #9  
I guess we'll respectfully agree to disagree. I own
three shopping centers ( all in modest income areas)
and people are spending like drunken sailors.

That fact = great economy IMHO.

I guess what set me off was the "mabye Bin Laden Won"
comment. I'm sorry but venting or not venting that
comment was irresponsible and gives aide and
comfort to our enemy. Not good.

The floor is yours and I'll will no longer post on this matter because
you are all my friends in this community and friends and
politics never mix well.

I guess I had to vent as well.

All My Best!

Tomkioti