Reviews

/ Reviews #11  
My CK30hst is a year old now with 89 hours. It's done everything I asked of it. The hst is easy to use and has plenty of power. The FL and BH work equally as well for their size. I have no complaints with this machine. By the way, the wife likes it too and does use it.

/ Reviews #12  
KiotiJohn,

The "baby" was parked up near the road where the water was only a few inches deep. She looks nore like a mud pig than a kioti! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

RD

/ Reviews #14  
Hop,

I dunno...i had the exhaust under the water a couple of times when the front end really sank down. As soon as i heard the 'burbling" i immediatly reversed. I hope to never find out how much "too deep" is.....'cause i know i will regret it! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

RD

/ Reviews #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Makes me wonder how deep is to deep ? 6"-12"-24" more ???? )</font>
Well, one of the problems is water getting into the clutch housing, lower than where it would get into the oil. If it gets up to where the oil stick is, the oil should be checked for a milky look. If it's milky, change the fluid and filters.

The clutch housing on Kioties has a drain bolt to let the water out. If there is much water in there, the clutch can rust and stick, but I imagine not much would get in, but not sure.

I know on my tractor there is 12" clearance, and several more up to the oil filler. I've been deep in very wet mud, but didn't have any infiltration into the oil or hydro fluid.

John

/ Reviews #16  
Don't forget the front axle. The breather tube is nothing but a hose that loops up under the battery and back down to the botttom of the frame rail. Seems to me that the depths reached were enough to get water inside which would sink to the bottom since it is heavier than oil or be blended up into a brown milkshake.