Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace!

/ Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace! #1  

Sabooo

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO30, Kioti CK30 Gear
Just wanted to publicly say thanks to the folks at Wallace Tractor and Equipment for spending their time and effort to help get me matched up with this Kioti CK30.

You were both great through this whole process, and I will recommend you to anyone I can with no reservations whatsoever.

Sorry Rick, but here's the money shot from the day: You proving again that Money doesn't bring happiness - the Tractor truck brings happiness /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 878925-Kioti Unloading.jpg
    878925-Kioti Unloading.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 461
   / Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace! #2  
1st-congratulations and welcome to the pack. You will find the CK30 will do pretty much anything you ask.
Rick and company are the best. I couldn't ask for a more supportive bunch of folks.
Enjoy the seat time

Speaking of helpfull:
Rick,
I know you will read this, and I can't seem to get a PM to go through:
I need one of those plastic PTO covers. I honestly don't know how it got left on the fender, but I can tell you the mower had a very nice lunch. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Tom

/ Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace! #3  
Congrats!

Nice rig. Now you can go about getting it dusty and dirty /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace!
I managed just a few hours over the weekend doing some finish mowing. Attachment is the Kioti in her domain - the foreground is part of the finish mowing (woods RM550) and the background is 10 acres or so that gets brush cut once or twice a year.

I did manage to get the tires just a bit muddy, but not enough to brag about.

Attachments

• 880650-Kioti resting.jpg
    880650-Kioti resting.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 331
Another look

Attachments

• 880654-Kioti muddy.jpg
    880654-Kioti muddy.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 329
   / Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace! #6  
Nice pics, looks like she is a "mowing machine." Are the tires easy on your lawn?

/ Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace! #7  
Very nice property you got there!......and a nice little orange girl too!

/ Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace! #8  
Nice place. Looks like the mower does a great job. I would question though whether you think it's safe to go without the ROPS. Anything, and I do mean anything can happen, and you should probably have it up, and seatbelt on!

I know, people used tractors for years without ROPS, and people died all the time too when tractors fell over on them. In the situation in this picture, if the tractor started to go, and you jumped, the ROPS would probably sling out and hit you, crushing you.

Just concerned. I've almost turned over on seemingly flat ground, and it happens quickly.
John

Actually the ROPS is up for 99.8% of the time I'm on the tractor. There are some dawn redwoods and one particularly huge maple tree with low hanging limbs on the property. Once everything else is done, the ROPS gets folded to mow under them, and then it goes into the shed once done. This photo was snapped between the trees and the shed.

Prior to the CK30 I was mowing with a Ferguson TO30 with Ag tires on it. Compared to that, the R4's are very gracious to the yard. I was a bit concerned that the wider track of the rears would result in alot of matting of the grass before the mower could trim it, but no problems at all.

We haven't seen a good rain in several weeks, so the soil is quite firm.

/ Big Thanks to Rick and Amy Wallace! #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Actually the ROPS is up for 99.8% of the time I'm on the tractor. )</font>
Thank you for a gracious answer. I'm glad to hear the explanation because I've seen the results of a tractor turn over where the mower cut the man into several pieces. Not a pretty site.

Sounds like it's time to get out the chain saw and bring the level of limbs up a bit. I finally got around to doing that here, and I really like the way the trees look much better as well as being able to get under them.

We finally got a little rain here yesterday. Nice, slow and soaking. First in a very long while. The ground is still firm!
John