KIOTI DK55

/ KIOTI DK55 #1  

tf116

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK55
Hello, Just joined the group.. have been lurking for a few days.and I have a question. I am looking to buy a tractor in the near future and haven't decided on a brand yet.. I need a tractor for brushhogging, mowing with a haybine, plowing, discing (8'), baling , raking, maintaining a gravel driveway, have around 60 acres in WV. also want a quick disconnect FEL.. and a backhoe with a subassembly..
need to know if a Kioti Tractor may suit me...
also want a creeping speed.....
Does anyone own or have any experience with the DK55 canoply
FEL and Hoe? and if so have you had any serious problems?
I don't know any thing about the Kioti's.....
Thanks Mike /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

/ KIOTI DK55
Hello, Just joined the group.. have been lurking for a few days.and I have a question. I am looking to buy a tractor in the near future and haven't decided on a brand yet.. I need a tractor for brushhogging, mowing with a haybine, plowing, discing (8'), baling , raking, maintaining a gravel driveway, have around 60 acres in WV. also want a quick disconnect FEL.. and a backhoe with a subassembly..
need to know if a Kioti Tractor may suit me...
also want a creeping speed.....
Does anyone own or have any experience with the DK55 canoply
FEL and Hoe? and if so have you had any serious problems?
I don't know any thing about the Kioti's.....
Thanks Mike /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

/ KIOTI DK55 #3  
Welcome to TBN Mike, being your new here did you try the search engine to look up info on the dk55? Their are many discussions you can read up on in previous posts.. Im sure youll get several Dk55 owners and dealers here who can enlighten you as well.. Good luck

/ KIOTI DK55 #4  
Welcome to TBN Mike, being your new here did you try the search engine to look up info on the dk55? Their are many discussions you can read up on in previous posts.. Im sure youll get several Dk55 owners and dealers here who can enlighten you as well.. Good luck

/ KIOTI DK55 #5  
Mike, welcome to TBN.
When you get a chance, and if you wish, go to My Home at the top of the page and click, choose personal settings and fill out your profile. This will help people living closer to you tell you about local dealers, etc. It helps all to know more about what you need also.

I don't own a DK55, but I've used a couple and this would probably do what you need, but dealing with bales you sure don't want anything less. The DK65SC may be just the ticket. It also has a lot of improvements over the older model.
John

/ KIOTI DK55 #6  
Mike, welcome to TBN.
When you get a chance, and if you wish, go to My Home at the top of the page and click, choose personal settings and fill out your profile. This will help people living closer to you tell you about local dealers, etc. It helps all to know more about what you need also.

I don't own a DK55, but I've used a couple and this would probably do what you need, but dealing with bales you sure don't want anything less. The DK65SC may be just the ticket. It also has a lot of improvements over the older model.
John

/ KIOTI DK55
Thanks for the info...I used the search engine and read several posts on the DK55....I just bit the bullet and drove down to dealership..(about 1hour or more away)...and test drove the dk55
dealer said that the 55 would pull 2-3 bottom plows and do what I ever else that i was wanting to do....
Tractor was VERY NICE...has a lot of great features that other brands should have...lever at back for adjusting 3-pt.hitch, variable linkage, also liked the foot control of tilt steering wheel, all the controls were laid out nice, like having 2 rear remotes.with levers looking like they were in the design..also the draft control, independent pto ...have no idea what to use the 1000 rpm speed for...but it is there if i ever do....
really liked the slow speed.. not sure about the trottle control , but it is close at hand...as all the controls are...
I look very good sitting on the 55 ,just kidding!...does feel good . <font color="blue"> </font>

/ KIOTI DK55
Thanks for the info...I used the search engine and read several posts on the DK55....I just bit the bullet and drove down to dealership..(about 1hour or more away)...and test drove the dk55
dealer said that the 55 would pull 2-3 bottom plows and do what I ever else that i was wanting to do....
Tractor was VERY NICE...has a lot of great features that other brands should have...lever at back for adjusting 3-pt.hitch, variable linkage, also liked the foot control of tilt steering wheel, all the controls were laid out nice, like having 2 rear remotes.with levers looking like they were in the design..also the draft control, independent pto ...have no idea what to use the 1000 rpm speed for...but it is there if i ever do....
really liked the slow speed.. not sure about the trottle control , but it is close at hand...as all the controls are...
I look very good sitting on the 55 ,just kidding!...does feel good . <font color="blue"> </font>

/ KIOTI DK55 #9  
Don't kid. You KNOW you look good on that 55. The cab model has virtually everything the 65S has too with just some differences in filtration for the cab and the air. Also, the 65S has a Perkins engine, the 55 a Daedong. They're both great engines.

Don't just drive it around, get the dealer to put some implements on and actually try it out doing something, otherwise you'll never know for sure what it will do.
John

/ KIOTI DK55 #10  
Don't kid. You KNOW you look good on that 55. The cab model has virtually everything the 65S has too with just some differences in filtration for the cab and the air. Also, the 65S has a Perkins engine, the 55 a Daedong. They're both great engines.

Don't just drive it around, get the dealer to put some implements on and actually try it out doing something, otherwise you'll never know for sure what it will do.
John