New CK20 - Thanks to all

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all #1  

bstarkioti

Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST
I just wanted to say thank you to all who have posted on TBN. It proved invaluable in my search for a compact.
I started looking about 2 years ago for a machine for mowing, general landscaping and light dirt work for my modest 2 acres. I found TBN back then and have referred to it many times when comparing all the options that are out there.

I backed off buying a tractor 18 months ago due to monetary reasons, waiting to buy until I could afford what I wanted. I started looking again a few weeks ago. After evaluting the offerings from JD, NH, Kubota and Mahindra I settled on the Kioti. It offered much more for the money than any other tractor on the market. I did not grow up on the farm and have never before owned a tractor. Therefore, I can honestly say I had no brand loyalty or bias to sway my opinion. I simply wanted the best tractor for the money (for it's intended use).

I got a great deal on the '06 CK20 HST, FEL, 60" RFM and 48" box blade from my local dealer. I took the offer to another dealer in the area who said he couldn't match it so I think I did well.

Anyway, thanks to all. I'm sure I will have a thousand questions to ask you experts when I start working with my new Kioti.

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all
I just wanted to say thank you to all who have posted on TBN. It proved invaluable in my search for a compact.
I started looking about 2 years ago for a machine for mowing, general landscaping and light dirt work for my modest 2 acres. I found TBN back then and have referred to it many times when comparing all the options that are out there.

I backed off buying a tractor 18 months ago due to monetary reasons, waiting to buy until I could afford what I wanted. I started looking again a few weeks ago. After evaluting the offerings from JD, NH, Kubota and Mahindra I settled on the Kioti. It offered much more for the money than any other tractor on the market. I did not grow up on the farm and have never before owned a tractor. Therefore, I can honestly say I had no brand loyalty or bias to sway my opinion. I simply wanted the best tractor for the money (for it's intended use).

I got a great deal on the '06 CK20 HST, FEL, 60" RFM and 48" box blade from my local dealer. I took the offer to another dealer in the area who said he couldn't match it so I think I did well.

Anyway, thanks to all. I'm sure I will have a thousand questions to ask you experts when I start working with my new Kioti.

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all #5  
Seems like we're saying this more frequently " Welcome to the pack /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif"
The Kioti owners and dealers on this site are great when it comes to answering questions.
Have fun with your new "toy".
Pictures are always nice.
Tom

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all #6  
Seems like we're saying this more frequently " Welcome to the pack /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif"
The Kioti owners and dealers on this site are great when it comes to answering questions.
Have fun with your new "toy".
Pictures are always nice.
Tom

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all #7  
Good Luck with your new tractor. I was looking at a 20 on Friday at the local dealer and what a beauty.
Waiting for what you wanted and could afford makes the purchase even sweeter. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all #8  
Good Luck with your new tractor. I was looking at a 20 on Friday at the local dealer and what a beauty.
Waiting for what you wanted and could afford makes the purchase even sweeter. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all #9  
<font color="orange">Welcome to the Pack !</font>

The CK20 sure is an amazing machine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New CK20 - Thanks to all #10  
<font color="orange">Welcome to the Pack !</font>

The CK20 sure is an amazing machine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif