Kioti 3054 tractor

/ Kioti 3054 tractor #1  

farmhouse

I bought this excellent tractor about 2 years ago and it has about 10 hours of operating time on it. After purchasing it, I contracted with another party to work the hay field on my 46 acres so my Kioti has been setting in the barn since that time. It's now time for someone else to use it but I don't know what I should ask for it considering the extremely low hours and excellent conditions. Any ideas would be appreciated.

/ Kioti 3054 tractor
I bought this excellent tractor about 2 years ago and it has about 10 hours of operating time on it. After purchasing it, I contracted with another party to work the hay field on my 46 acres so my Kioti has been setting in the barn since that time. It's now time for someone else to use it but I don't know what I should ask for it considering the extremely low hours and excellent conditions. Any ideas would be appreciated.

/ Kioti 3054 tractor #3  
You might want to let us know where you are located and do you have any implements with it? Does it have a loader? what make are the evtras? Is it a 3054XS?

/ Kioti 3054 tractor #4  
You might want to let us know where you are located and do you have any implements with it? Does it have a loader? what make are the evtras? Is it a 3054XS?

/ Kioti 3054 tractor #5  
Post the model year and any extras the tractor has i.e. one rear remote, two, or none.

I would imagine it is not an XS as that hasn't been out long, but that's important in the pricing as there are some major differences in that and the older style 3054.

John

/ Kioti 3054 tractor #6  
Post the model year and any extras the tractor has i.e. one rear remote, two, or none.

I would imagine it is not an XS as that hasn't been out long, but that's important in the pricing as there are some major differences in that and the older style 3054.

John

/ Kioti 3054 tractor
Thanks for the quick response. Found the warranty registration in my files. The tractor is located in Quitman, Texas, about 40 miles northwest of Tyler, Texas. The tractor is not an XS so it's a LK3054. I bought it in September of 2002. It has the KL128 Loader, a House 5 ft. mower, dealer installed sun shade and House Box Blade. I purchased it from Thompson Equipment Company, the authorized Kioti dealer in Wills Point, Texas. Everything is in excellent shape.

/ Kioti 3054 tractor
Thanks for the quick response. Found the warranty registration in my files. The tractor is located in Quitman, Texas, about 40 miles northwest of Tyler, Texas. The tractor is not an XS so it's a LK3054. I bought it in September of 2002. It has the KL128 Loader, a House 5 ft. mower, dealer installed sun shade and House Box Blade. I purchased it from Thompson Equipment Company, the authorized Kioti dealer in Wills Point, Texas. Everything is in excellent shape.

/ Kioti 3054 tractor #9  
I would say that you should be able to get between $12,000 and $14,000 for everything. If the implements are basically new, and I would assume so since the tractor only has 10 hours, their prices shouldn't drop all that much from new. Even well-used box blades command good prices with all that steel.

You'll be competing with brand new tractors and good financing, so you won't get near new prices, but it's a good tractor and should do well in the used market as most used tractors are just that USED.

John

/ Kioti 3054 tractor #10  
I would say that you should be able to get between $12,000 and $14,000 for everything. If the implements are basically new, and I would assume so since the tractor only has 10 hours, their prices shouldn't drop all that much from new. Even well-used box blades command good prices with all that steel.

You'll be competing with brand new tractors and good financing, so you won't get near new prices, but it's a good tractor and should do well in the used market as most used tractors are just that USED.

John