opinions needed

/ opinions needed #1  

gumper48

OK. have searched the past threads for prices paid for ck30's.
and feel a little crunchy with the price i've been quoted by the nearest dealer. = ck30 hst with fel, front guard, tooth bar, a genuine 48" grapple, quick attach, 5ft international hog, r4's.
out the door $21,719.00.
from what I've read this it real high a price.
We are in sw fla.

what ya'll got to say 'bout this ?

thanks for the patience and any input.

/ opinions needed
OK. have searched the past threads for prices paid for ck30's.
and feel a little crunchy with the price i've been quoted by the nearest dealer. = ck30 hst with fel, front guard, tooth bar, a genuine 48" grapple, quick attach, 5ft international hog, r4's.
out the door $21,719.00.
from what I've read this it real high a price.
We are in sw fla.

what ya'll got to say 'bout this ?

thanks for the patience and any input.

/ opinions needed #3  
I don't know the market prices on CK30/FEL but the extras (other than CK30 plus FEL/tires) can be bought for something around $2200-2500. Biggest variable is the grapple. A light duty Millonzi goes for about $700. A heavy duty grapple might cost >$2000 so you'd have to be clear what type of grapple is included in the package to come up with a realistic price.

/ opinions needed #4  
I don't know the market prices on CK30/FEL but the extras (other than CK30 plus FEL/tires) can be bought for something around $2200-2500. Biggest variable is the grapple. A light duty Millonzi goes for about $700. A heavy duty grapple might cost >$2000 so you'd have to be clear what type of grapple is included in the package to come up with a realistic price.

/ opinions needed #5  
Sounds about $1000 to $1500 higher than it could be, maybe more depending on grapple. But, then prices vary by region.

/ opinions needed #6  
Sounds about $1000 to $1500 higher than it could be, maybe more depending on grapple. But, then prices vary by region.

/ opinions needed #7  
My dealer could give you a much better deal. That price is indeed high. www.bigtractorsupply.com
He is located in Lawtey, FL not far from Gainesville or Jacksonville.

The first 100 miles of delivery would be free.

John

/ opinions needed #8  
My dealer could give you a much better deal. That price is indeed high. www.bigtractorsupply.com
He is located in Lawtey, FL not far from Gainesville or Jacksonville.

The first 100 miles of delivery would be free.

John