Pallet fork for CK30HST

/ Pallet fork for CK30HST #1  

djdowd

Tractor
Kioti CK30HST, BX2230
Would someone recommend a pallet fork that works well with a CK30HST and give me a handle on cost? Appreciate it.

/ Pallet fork for CK30HST #3  
If you have welding skills you can build your own for about $50-$75 in materials. I offer free plans. All you have to do is PM me with your real email address. Over 200 satisfied TBN customers.

Geez, I am starting to sound like a commercial.:D

/ Pallet fork for CK30HST #4  
If your near a big city, go by a forklift place and ask for a set of used forks. I got a pair and the cross bar for free(less tip) because they sell the stuff for scrap. You will then need to do a little welding. Do a search on TBN for "pallet forks" and you get a ton of ideas.
RD

/ Pallet fork for CK30HST #5  
I have used the Paynes Forks light duty forks for almost one year. They are more than enough for anything the CK30 will lift.

One thing I will say in caution...I use mine to do just about everything. They can be pushed into the ground and if your not careful you will lift your whole tractor with the forks. The forks won't bend but the top steel bar that has the tightening screw will. Both of mine are bent but still work great.

The Medium duty forks might prevent this bending with a CK30 but they weight and cost more.

Paynes ships immediately after order. Your forks will arrive in a few days at the most.

Regards,

Fred

/ Pallet fork for CK30HST
sweet

how do you attach the pallet forks shown in your photo? Estimated time to put on/take off? Have you attached these to a CK30? What problems have cropped up over time, if any? Thx

/ Pallet fork for CK30HST #8  
djdowd said:
sweet

how do you attach the pallet forks shown in your photo?

It's a 3 point setup for the rear of the tractor.

/ Pallet fork for CK30HST #9  
djdowd said:
sweet

how do you attach the pallet forks shown in your photo? Estimated time to put on/take off? Have you attached these to a CK30? What problems have cropped up over time, if any? Thx

These are universal and mount with 4 pins at the front loader and can also be used on the 3 point. No reported problems from customers.--Ken Sweet