Dealer Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall?

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #1  

albmn10

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti Ck30 Hst , John Deere L130
Just curious if anyone has heard anymore news on the updated fall or spring lineup ? Possibly on Dk35 and Dk40 Hst and design changes? Any other news?

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #2  
Anyone have any input on this?? I know we kind of spoke about their upcoming new models a while ago, but is their anymore insight as to what is the closest to making it to market?

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #3  
From everything I have heard the DK90 is going to be next, followed by a new DK35. Of course DK hydro's are in the workds. There were also rumors of them looking into some "value-priced" machines...like outsorcing them from someone. Time will tell...

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #4  
gamble77 said:
From everything I have heard the DK90 is going to be next, followed by a new DK35. Of course DK hydro's are in the workds. There were also rumors of them looking into some "value-priced" machines...like outsorcing them from someone. Time will tell...

During my recent tractor shopping I heard Kioti is going to get a couple of value models as gamble77 had indicated. They will be built by Jinma and will look just like the Minot tractors that are being sold at TSC...but will have Kioti badging of course. That would be a good fit with Kioti, Jinma's are very heavy basic tractors and the Kioti's have a few more bells and whistles.

Jinioti or Kinma....Possible corporate names following a possible merger of the companies:rolleyes: . Just kidding about the merger:D . But I guess anything is possible.

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall?
At it again eh hard... Aka viking 69, thought you were kicked of TBN for your trouble making ? When do stop with your nonsence?

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #6  
albmn10 said:
At it again eh hard... Aka viking 69, thought you were kicked of TBN for your trouble making ? When do stop with your nonsence?

What are you talking about album10?

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #7  
gamble77 said:

Any possible word if there will be hydro transmissions in the DK65 and the new DK90?? I think that I mentioned a long time ago that I really do like my only local Kioti dealer, but he is small time and he seems to be the last to know anything. He seems to think that there is no technological issue with putting hydro trannies in the bigger Kioti tractors, but a pricing issue. Thoughts?

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #8  
There is a technical reason for not putting hydro's in larger(heavy) tractors. i can't recall the exact details but a hydrostatic only scales to a certian point. The conversation was in reference to Kubota's L48 and how they have a hard time getting a good top speed out of it because of its 8000lb+ weight.

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #9  
IHC sold hydros in 120HP AG tractors for years. Examples could include 1066 Hydro, Hydro 186, and the 3488 Hydro. They actually worked good for about everything even tillage. But, you did notice a HP loss versus the gear version. My family had a 1066 Hydro for years and after my dad turned up the injection pump to about 135 HP and turned up the pressure on the Hydro pump it would outwork a stock 1066 Gear

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #10  
gamble77 said:
Any word when the DK 90 will be available? Will it have the same 12 speed transmission? What engine will it use?