OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment?

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #1  

jordanh

Bronze Member
Tractor
B6100 4WD gear shift
I'm sick and tired of over thinking this. You have earned my business.

I can fax you my homeowner's dec sheet or have my agent fax it to you....that should do for the KIOTI financing requirement hopefully. I can figure out the farm/commercial policy later. Its not like the trees are gonna get planted until I get the dang tractor anyway.

Send me the Kioti CK30 Gear with the Loader. I am gonna take a pass on the Big Tex Trailer....I have plenty of buds with trailers available to me when I need one. I want that 3 way blade if you have it and confirm its a 3 way. I want to see how it feels on a 7000 lb trailer with full load of fuel and implements before I buy.

I need a 5' bushhog/rotary cutter. Give me some options and recommendations. I don't plan on cutting down trees with it...just weeds and grass.

Let me know a total, what you need from the insurance man and a date and time you want to deliver. You know how to get hold of me.

THANKS!

Jordan

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #2  
It got cold here so fast Christmas must be in the air :rolleyes: I'm making my list and checking it twice :eek: I think I'll need a new storage barn, Hummm, better add that to the list too! I love this time of the year!

Jordan looks like you're off to a nice start too. Don't forget the stocking stuffers like filters and such. Happy Holidays :)

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #3  
Just wanted to say Thanks again Jordan ! Got the order going for ya !! Should have it all ready to go next day or two. Will be in touch.

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #4  
Hey Jon, while you're at it. See if you can get UPS or FedEx to pick up one of the DK45s' you have hanging around and send it out second day delivery for me. I don't mind if you ship the BH later but please make sure the KL451 is hooked up and install a second set or rear remotes. On yea, don't forget to send me the tracking number.:)

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #5  
lol !! .... I don't think i have a box big enough! packing peanuts.... im going to need lots of packing peanuts!

To bad they don't make a DK45s in diecast... ;)

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #6  
Oh well. I guess I'll just continue my toe to toe combat with Mother Nature using my trusty CK20. I'm almost to the point where there isn't enough clearing work left for a bigger tractor anyway. I've broken through the scrub forest to the ocean finally. Sounds like I may have missed my opportunity for a bigger tractor. I sure love the looks of the DK45s though. That babe has curves and bumps in all the nice places.:)

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #7  
Im sure i can get one loaded on a trailer for you and be there in a few days. I've never been to Rhode Island before... :D The only one i have left is a cab model though... if you don't mind...

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment?
Friday, Friday, Friday......I can't wait for Friday!!!!!!

:^D

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #9  
Lol.. i take it you got my email? my email has been acting up and I was just wondering if it went though..... If the weather here is like it is over there you just might be pushing snow!! LOL! boy did it turn cold fast today.

/ OKAY JON.....How about an ONLINE ORDER from DePratt Equipment? #10  
Well anyone else need to place an online tractor order :D... We've got great deals on all remaning Kioti Tractors... Gotta make room for the 07 models !!