Dealer ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #1  

IslandTractor

Super Star Member
Tractor
2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH
Am I correct in recalling that Carver in NC used to be a pretty big Kioti dealer as well as Kubota? Now they seem to have nothing by Kioti but have added Antonia Carrera articulated tractors. Is there a rule against carrying both orange brands?

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #2  
IslandTractor said:
added Antonia Carrera articulated tractors. Is there a rule against carrying both orange brands?
Neat looking tractor.
Maybe Kioti told them they could not carry 2 Orange brands. :D
So they made a choice. :rolleyes:

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #3  
IslandTractor said:
Am I correct in recalling that Carver in NC used to be a pretty big Kioti dealer as well as Kubota? Now they seem to have nothing by Kioti but have added Antonia Carrera articulated tractors. Is there a rule against carrying both orange brands?

Your heading says no longer Kioti, but post says no longer Kubota.

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer
rico304 said:
Your heading says no longer Kioti, but post says no longer Kubota.

Maybe my post is not clear but Carver used to carry both now they only carry Kubota.

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #5  
Carver says he still has the Kioti dealership. I think he could still quote a price or get parts.

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer
SCDolphin said:
Carver says he still has the Kioti dealership. I think he could still quote a price or get parts.

Interesting because they no longer advertize Kioti on their site.

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #7  
IslandTractor said:
Maybe my post is not clear but Carver used to carry both now they only carry Kubota.

Sorry Ed, I misread. I thought you wrote he carries nothing but Kioti when you actually wrote nothing BY Kioti. I'll read twice from now on! hahaha

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #8  
Ed, why don't you just give Carver Equipment a call on the phone and ask :confused:

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #9  
They dropped Kioti sometime late last year. I noticed they had dropped the "kioti" from their list of mfgs and gave them a call to see if they had a good deal on any leftover Kioti's. They said they did not as they sent the rest of their inventory back to Kioti.

/ ?Carver no longer a Kioti dealer #10  
Does not surprise me any. When I was gathering quotes they were one of the highest around. There Kioti prices were higher than the Kubota's. Kind of hard to sell a higher price Kioti along side a comparable Kubota.